California Natural, Wild Oregano Oil, 90 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

SINUS SUFFERER'S FRIEND

Posted by JerseyGirl on Jul 24, 2012

I take it at the first sign of feeling run down. For me it has helped keep sinus trouble from progressing to the point that I needed something stronger(most of the time). It is helpful to keep on hand especially during allergy season. It seems to work better as a preventative product or taken at the first sign of not feeling well.

Best oregano oil!

Posted by Reviewer2856973 From California on Oct 14, 2013

This is by far the best, strongest oregano oil I've tried. My husband and I take it regularly for our immune system; whenever we feel like we're getting sick, we just take a couple in the morning and at night and it really seems to shorten the amount of time of being sick, or just keep us from getting sick altogether. I also notice that my stomach is flatter when I take it regularly, since it kills yeast. The absolute best thing about this, though, is that it completely kills my cold sores that I get every so often. I just pierce open the capsule and mix it with a little coconut oil so that it doesn't burn, and apply it directly a few times a day. Nothing else has ever been so effective. I don't think I could live without this magical stuff!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2771225 From Australia on Oct 15, 2013

love this stuff it will clear any fungal infection on or in your body

i herb wild oregano

Posted by 5077301135036527110 on Jan 21, 2014

very good product for the amount of time ive been using it does what its suppose to need a line on similar products thanx rheal fauvelle.

Good quality.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 From Japan on Jan 26, 2014

I use Vitality Works drops in the morning, an have used their caps too, but find this company to have good oil too. I appreciate having veggie caps.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »