Take with caution

Posted by 5192371223894263640 on Feb 16, 2016

I do think this is a high quality product. I usually take the NOW oregano oil capsules which are 55% strength without any problem but thought I'd try these as they're 70% strength. I'm taking oregano oil for a candida cleanse along with garlic capsules, Caprylic acid & probiotics. I took 2 of these for 3 days (6 capsules) & had a weird reaction to them. Bad diarrhea, stomach pain, mouth ulcers & a general burning sensation all over especially on my lips which lasted for 24hours after taking the last 2 capsules. Normally I'd say ok....had some die off situation going on....but I know die off symptoms...I've had them before...this wasn't that....this was an intolerance issue. A few days on I still have a few mouth ulcers...the rest of the symptoms have gone...my naturopath agreed with me so I won't be taking anymore of these. Maybe they're just way too strong for me....I'm sure other people with tougher physical dispositions than mine would be fine on them...but...start off slowly...so your body can tell you yes or no.....I was really unwell for a few days.

Nice product.

Posted by 5141922522823393563 on Jan 24, 2016

can't live without it!

Wild Oregano Oil

Posted by 5398371354662494628 on Oct 13, 2015

I love this product. I use to suffer from colitis and now since taking this on a daily basis have not had an attack in over a year.

Works Well

Posted by 5567532154306299097 on Sep 15, 2015

Product works well but leaves an after taste all day, I wish there were a way to stop that.

California Natural Wild Oregano Oil

Posted by annegoggans on Aug 17, 2015

Good pure and effective product. Ordering again after taking a break between bottles. We are currently alternating this product with GSE. This was helpful while treating Lyme and co-infections during and after antibiotics. It helped tummy bloat, and I believe does it's fair share of fighting illness. Expect a herx if you have not used a strong product in the past. I suggest detoxing between doses to keep you feeling tip top during treatment.

oregano

Posted by 5320625423411839357 on Mar 25, 2015

Good content

No, prefer other brands..

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Aug 10, 2014

Well, as the product is probably fine, although I believe they make you react stronger when it comes to the strong oil and how it affects the stomach, I prefer other brands. These are veggie caps I think (can't see now), which is probably the only thing that is good about them. But they contain so much air and the capsules are bigger than they need to be. If you are looking for veggie caps, buy empty ones, buy a bottle of oregano oil, fill them and swallow. (should be cheaper) Oh, and buy the smallest empty veggie caps, they're smaller than this one, which I believe is a 00 or 0. The brands I prefer are Oreganol or Nature's Answer, small softgels.

very good

Posted by Karach on Jun 29, 2014

pleased with the killing yeast in my colon. took 2 tablets 3 times a day. the last week I took 1 tablet 3 times a day. I will see the affects after using them. But they made my yeast problem go away.

Great!

Posted by 5170837468956286927 on Apr 29, 2014

Very pleased with this product. It cleared up an infection within 2 days!!! Antibiotics didn't help, but this stuff did-fast!

Great product

Posted by 5490583924612027350 on Mar 17, 2014

Nice product. Strong strength too. The oregano breathe is a bit much tho.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »