New To iHerb?

California Olive Ranch, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 25.4 fl oz (750 ml)

fresh tasting, nice olive oil

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Sep 14, 2011

Really like this mild, fresh tasting olive oil--and decent price as well. Since learning about the olive oil scandals with most big name brand imported olive oils (heavily diluted with cheap oils like soy and canola), I only buy American olive oils.

Best taste for the price

Posted by Reviewer2502980 on Nov 10, 2011

This is the second-best tasting olive oil that I've experienced. It's better than any I have ever purchased, except for one from the same company at a higher price. The first person I let sample this said, "wow, it tastes just like olives." I never believed that olive oil could be this flavorful and will never again be satisfied with 'normal' store-bought olive oils.

Oh Popeye!!

Posted by Reviewer2664335 on Dec 28, 2011

I think I've found the holy grail of fresh pressed within hours of the picking, poured into dark glass bottles and dated accordingly olive oil for my everyday use. And boy do I use it! Great taste, you can feel the slow burn of the antiinflamitory properties awakening your tongue. It puts the supermarket stuff to shame. Good price too.

Best olive oil on the market

Posted by Jarousek on Jul 08, 2012

I buy only California extra virgin olive oil in dark, glass bottle, so it is guaranteed fresh and not rancid like most of the Italian olive oils. This is my repeated purchase and plan on buying more in the future.

Good olive oil - and made right here in the US

Posted by Reviewer1084023 on Jul 23, 2012

This is my first California olive oil, and I'm impressed. After reading about the fake olive oil scandal (see New York Times), I wanted to give US olive oil a try. I'm glad I did. The taste is smooth and not too peppery. Much better than the cheap grocery store brands. I like to dip my bread in it or use it to cook garlic. Or just drink it out of the bottle. Plus, I can afford it. Two thumbs up.