Excellent

Posted by 5180568601073372225 on Oct 31, 2014

Not so long ago discovered a new brand of olive oil. Ordered at your own risk just two bottles of different volume. For such a low price oil was enough delicious Kakva River as a salad dressing, and for the preparation of various dishes. The smell is pleasant, there is no bitterness. Me and all our family loved butter. I recommend. Worry about the delivery. It turned out that for nothing. Bottles come packed qualitatively. Nichegone broke.

Excellent Product

Posted by Waleed on Dec 15, 2014

Excellent Product

QUALITY PRODUCT

Posted by 4660536617034006706 on Mar 02, 2015

Delivered as ordered and in very well packaged carton. Used mainly as cooking oil. Highly recommend.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Nov 17, 2012

This olive oil is so fresh. You can tell from the first sniff. I researched the company before choosing this brand and am so glad I bought it. As long as iherb has it I will buy it!

風味良し

Posted by Reviewer1165019 on Dec 03, 2012

カンパーニュを焼いてバター代わりにたっぷり付けて食べてます。国内のオリーブオイルは苦手だけどこちらは風味が良いです

How I use California Olive Ranch extra vergin olive oil

Posted by Reviewer2695051 on Feb 23, 2012

I use the oil in so many ways. I use it for my artheritis by rubbing it on my knees ,hands back and shoulders. It surre works for me in addition I take it at night one table spoon for constatation. I also use it on my scalp and hair as a tonic along with stinging nettle juice to keep my hair from falling out.I also use the oil in my salads mixed with organic apple cidser vinegar. It is a great product.

Best testing olive oil

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 06, 2012

I thought the evo I was buying in the grocery store was fine until Natural News listed this brand as certified true extra virgin olive oil. It tastes wonderful!!!

Buy This.

Posted by 5309698600439942371 on Aug 14, 2012

Olive oil in the grocery store is NOT olive oil. THIS is olive oil. Fresh and green tasting, amazing in cooking, DELICIOUS. My sister recommended it and now I owe her lunch. Gladly! Support American growers and thrill your tastebuds. This is the only olive oil I will ever buy again.

Real, pure olive oil

Posted by Reviewer2966897 on Sep 02, 2012

This is a local, trustworthy olive oil that smells and tastes great. It also passed the purity test conducted by UC Davis. I eat it and sometimes use it on my skin. It's the real deal!

Very good olive oil

Posted by Reviewer1516584 on Sep 30, 2012

I love the fresh green scent and the light flavor. Highly recommend this brand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »