How I use California Olive Ranch extra vergin olive oil

Posted by Reviewer2695051 on Feb 23, 2012

I use the oil in so many ways. I use it for my artheritis by rubbing it on my knees ,hands back and shoulders. It surre works for me in addition I take it at night one table spoon for constatation. I also use it on my scalp and hair as a tonic along with stinging nettle juice to keep my hair from falling out.I also use the oil in my salads mixed with organic apple cidser vinegar. It is a great product.

Best testing olive oil

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 06, 2012

I thought the evo I was buying in the grocery store was fine until Natural News listed this brand as certified true extra virgin olive oil. It tastes wonderful!!!

olive oil

Posted by Reviewer2877362 on Dec 26, 2011

we love this olive oil. i think it's the best we've ever tasted. we even sent a bottle to family in England. we'll order it again when we run out!

Light, not bitter

Posted by Reviewer2929539 on Dec 13, 2011

We love this oil! The taste is light and smooth, and not at all harsh (some may want more harshness). And the price is very economical!

California Olive Ranch EVOO

Posted by 5466876581365806318 on Apr 11, 2014

I couldn't find this at my local grocery-store so I was happy that IHerb had this product. This is authentic olive oil, the real stuff! I will continue to buy this product as long as I can get it.

風味良し

Posted by Reviewer1165019 on Dec 03, 2012

カンパーニュを焼いてバター代わりにたっぷり付けて食べてます。国内のオリーブオイルは苦手だけどこちらは風味が良いです

Premium quality Olive Oil.

Posted by bangkok on Oct 24, 2014

Very good quality olive oil you can trust. I will buy again. :D

Very good olive oil

Posted by Reviewer1516584 on Sep 30, 2012

I love the fresh green scent and the light flavor. Highly recommend this brand.

QUALITY PRODUCT

Posted by 4660536617034006706 on Mar 02, 2015

Delivered as ordered and in very well packaged carton. Used mainly as cooking oil. Highly recommend.

Buy This.

Posted by 5309698600439942371 on Aug 14, 2012

Olive oil in the grocery store is NOT olive oil. THIS is olive oil. Fresh and green tasting, amazing in cooking, DELICIOUS. My sister recommended it and now I owe her lunch. Gladly! Support American growers and thrill your tastebuds. This is the only olive oil I will ever buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »