California Olive Ranch, Fresh California Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

風味良し

Posted by Reviewer1165019 on Dec 03, 2012

カンパーニュを焼いてバター代わりにたっぷり付けて食べてます。国内のオリーブオイルは苦手だけどこちらは風味が良いです

How I use California Olive Ranch extra vergin olive oil

Posted by Reviewer2695051 on Feb 23, 2012

I use the oil in so many ways. I use it for my artheritis by rubbing it on my knees ,hands back and shoulders. It surre works for me in addition I take it at night one table spoon for constatation. I also use it on my scalp and hair as a tonic along with stinging nettle juice to keep my hair from falling out.I also use the oil in my salads mixed with organic apple cidser vinegar. It is a great product.

Best testing olive oil

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 06, 2012

I thought the evo I was buying in the grocery store was fine until Natural News listed this brand as certified true extra virgin olive oil. It tastes wonderful!!!

Buy This.

Posted by 5309698600439942371 on Aug 14, 2012

Olive oil in the grocery store is NOT olive oil. THIS is olive oil. Fresh and green tasting, amazing in cooking, DELICIOUS. My sister recommended it and now I owe her lunch. Gladly! Support American growers and thrill your tastebuds. This is the only olive oil I will ever buy again.

Real, pure olive oil

Posted by Reviewer2966897 on Sep 02, 2012

This is a local, trustworthy olive oil that smells and tastes great. It also passed the purity test conducted by UC Davis. I eat it and sometimes use it on my skin. It's the real deal!