Real, pure olive oil

Posted by Reviewer2966897 on Sep 02, 2012

This is a local, trustworthy olive oil that smells and tastes great. It also passed the purity test conducted by UC Davis. I eat it and sometimes use it on my skin. It's the real deal!

Excellent

Posted by 5180568601073372225 on Oct 31, 2014

Not so long ago discovered a new brand of olive oil. Ordered at your own risk just two bottles of different volume. For such a low price oil was enough delicious Kakva River as a salad dressing, and for the preparation of various dishes. The smell is pleasant, there is no bitterness. Me and all our family loved butter. I recommend. Worry about the delivery. It turned out that for nothing. Bottles come packed qualitatively. Nichegone broke.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Nov 17, 2012

This olive oil is so fresh. You can tell from the first sniff. I researched the company before choosing this brand and am so glad I bought it. As long as iherb has it I will buy it!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3219136 on Aug 25, 2014

Deep olive flavors, delightful for dressings and dips.

tasty not bad but less aroma

Posted by brownrice on Jun 03, 2013

I expected it is so aroma, at least as some product in market but it is not, the favor is not bad after I serious tasted it, anyway, a bit disappointed. The bottle design is good, small grooves at sides, easy to hold.

delivery

Posted by 4773333521596474058 on Nov 14, 2012

never tried oil, bottle pishla broken ...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »