California Xtracts, Lymph Tonique, Lymphatic Formula, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Holy Cow!

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Mar 31, 2013

For some reason, I've had swollen glands off and on for years, and they are often painful. I thought I must be continuously fighting off some sort of bacteria because something was kicking my immune system into high gear, certainly enough to keep my lymph glands on high alert and consistently busy. It felt like they were almost stuck, with a seeming inability to drain properly. I came upon this supplement while searching the site for something else and decided to give it a try. Let me tell you, my glands have calmed way down and are no longer an issue with swelling or pain. They must have needed something to assist them in detoxifying... and Lymph Tonique was just the ticket. I'm absolutely amazed.

Effective Lymph Cleaner

Posted by Reviewer2648337 on Feb 17, 2014

Wow - finally a tonic to clean out the lymph system. I feel amazing! My lymph is completley cleaned out. Very pleased

Not sure of effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer3310425 on Mar 15, 2014

Haven't tried yet but all their other products have been great so far