California Xtracts, Oil of Oregano, Wild Mediterranean, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

good quality and safe to use

Posted by 5516562884041752926 on Sep 12, 2013

good product to use safely for treating your fungal problems. Much easier and safer than using the essential oils as you need to really know what you are doing with them.

Oregano oil

Posted by 4822144047872150237 on Nov 13, 2013

I've read a lot of good stuff about Oregano oil, it's seams to be a great herb, that's why I bought It. I can't tell if it works but at least I can say It smells really strong and I suppose that means It's fresh. I like the bottle but It could be better, the pipette falls out often and It's irritating.

good stuff

Posted by 5496453647664071361 on Apr 23, 2014

it burns, it has a strong smell that gets everywhere even when it's sealed & it is really hard to swallow. But, if i feel the tiniest sting in my throat or a beginning of a flu - i take it a few times and nothing starts. when I do get sick, i take it 2 times a day and I feel better a lot faster than usual. Also good for mouth sores it heals them quickly. Also read somewhere that it is effective to rub the oil on the feet, which is easier than swallowing!I recommend this product since it is really helpful with all sorts of conditions.

The smell is so strong!

Posted by 5563945386010015754 on Mar 27, 2014

Besides the smell being extremely strong it is quite effective. I'll probably reorder once I've finished this bottle. I take it to strengthen my immune system.

Strong smell

Posted by Ahpeng on Sep 03, 2013

yet to try out. but the smell is pretty strong.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »