good quality and safe to use

Posted by 5516562884041752926 on Sep 12, 2013

good product to use safely for treating your fungal problems. Much easier and safer than using the essential oils as you need to really know what you are doing with them.

Oregano oil

Posted by 4822144047872150237 on Nov 13, 2013

I've read a lot of good stuff about Oregano oil, it's seams to be a great herb, that's why I bought It. I can't tell if it works but at least I can say It smells really strong and I suppose that means It's fresh. I like the bottle but It could be better, the pipette falls out often and It's irritating.

The smell is so strong!

Posted by 5563945386010015754 on Mar 27, 2014

Besides the smell being extremely strong it is quite effective. I'll probably reorder once I've finished this bottle. I take it to strengthen my immune system.

good stuff

Posted by 5496453647664071361 on Apr 23, 2014

it burns, it has a strong smell that gets everywhere even when it's sealed & it is really hard to swallow. But, if i feel the tiniest sting in my throat or a beginning of a flu - i take it a few times and nothing starts. when I do get sick, i take it 2 times a day and I feel better a lot faster than usual. Also good for mouth sores it heals them quickly. Also read somewhere that it is effective to rub the oil on the feet, which is easier than swallowing!I recommend this product since it is really helpful with all sorts of conditions.

Strong smell

Posted by Ahpeng on Sep 03, 2013

yet to try out. but the smell is pretty strong.

smell very nice

Posted by Reviewer1273335 on Feb 08, 2014

it feels very healty.. nice scent

smells really much

Posted by 5321240690530720851 on Apr 17, 2014

good

VERY strong

Posted by 5411342772092484987 on Aug 04, 2014

i think it works. i couldn't hold it in my mouth for too long, its really strong, but it was enough to help clear my throat.

very good

Posted by Karach on Dec 17, 2014

high percentage of oil of oregano. used on my skin.

nice!!

Posted by 5716438969032162200 on Dec 16, 2013

it really helped me to feel better

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »