Very good

Posted by Reviewer2424477 on Oct 12, 2014

Oil of oregano is the best stuff since sliced bread. Works just as well (if not better) than those immune system killing antibiotics so frequently prescribed. We use this stuff for anything from cold and flu, to toothaches and mouth infections. The taste is not good, but it's nothing to do with this brand. Oil of oregano is just really strong. We put 3 drops under our tongue, wait 30 seconds to a minute, then swallow with some water. There has been no need for antibiotics in our home for 2 years now. I love this site!! They ship quickly, and orders are all correct. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM!!

Good

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Aug 09, 2014

I bought this oil to use in combination with clove and olive oils for my teeth. It is quite potent, with a strong, pleasant smell. I like it very much, will be bying it again. I noticed my teeth got whiter, although this is not why i'm using it.

I take oregano oil daily, so it needs to be good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jul 15, 2014

I do have a preferred brand, but wanted to try this one after trying another product of theirs. I take this for preventative measures, and always triple the dosage when I gt sick (frequency, not amount; I would never recommend taking oregano oil straight or in excess of a half-dropper). Oregano oil is fabulous and potent.

Useful and soft

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on May 12, 2014

I use this essential oil to increase inmune system and I've liked a lot. Is very effective and it has a softer flavour than other similar oils, is nicer.

Great versatile wild Mediterranean oregano oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 28, 2014

Rich in vitamins A, C, E, K, B6, B12, folic acid, niacin, riboflavin, calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, zinc, antioxidants, flavonoids and phenols, and famous for its powerful analgesic, germicidal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, soothing and healing properties, oregano oil can be used both internally and externally, and is beneficial in treating various infections, colds, flu, cough, fever, bronchitis, sinusitis, asthma, heart disease, gastrointestinal conditions, indigestion, morning sickness, nausea, motion sickness, bloating, flatulence, colitis, colon inflammation, liver disease, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, hives, shingles, ringworm, rashes, dandruff, acne, muscle pain, menstrual cramps, toothache, gum disease, allergies, earache, chronic fatigue syndrome, stress, anxiety, insomnia, as well as other conditions. It boosts the immune system, fights infection and inflammation, facilitates healing, relieves pain, aids digestion, relieves nausea and bloating, reduces colon inflammation, improves blood circulation, stimulates antioxidant activity and fights free radicals, relieves the symptoms of allergies, heals wounds, cuts, abscesses, sores, insect bites and stings, scars, bruises, boils, blisters, burns, slows down the process of cellular deterioration and prevents premature aging. It's also a great natural insect repellent. But, when taken internally, oregano oil is meant only for short-term use, because it can interfere with iron absorption and impact blood flow. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone suffering from respiratory or gastrointestinal problems, unless you're allergic to plants of the mint family.

oregano

Posted by 4912290658336672044 on Apr 23, 2014

Genial! Me ha curado unas anginas en 2 dias! Más rápido que el antibiótico del médico :P Eso sí, sabe bien fuerte!

Great for my throat!

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I've been taking this twice a day in juice to prevent sore throats and colds which I am susceptible to. I think it has been effective so far, so I will continue taking this. Caution: it takes bitter and burns the lips and tongue on contact, so make sure you mix it well in a lot of juice or water to dilute it.

good.