New To iHerb?

California Xtracts, Stevia, Alcohol-Free, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

LOVE this stevia

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Mar 17, 2014

I use this daily so I can drink more water. I add fresh lemon juice and five drops of this to a liter of water and it's just the right amount to add a gentle sweetness. It is not as bitter as some can brands can be, but you still have to be careful not to use too much per serving. I'm happy iherb is stocking this brand now (have tried several products so far) and I'm really grateful to California Xtracts for having kosher certification too!

Posted by Reviewer2316969 on Apr 18, 2014

No aftertaste! This is an excellent product. I have been using stevia alcohol-free liquids for about three years now. Some of my favorites, unfortunately, have been changed by their manufacturers, so I keep shopping for replacements. Wish the price on this was lower!