July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Canus, All Natural Firming Eye Cream, 0.5 oz (15 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

very good

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jun 14, 2013

I received this from iherb this morning and have put it on twice. The jar is a tiny 15 ml, but the cream is so creamy and smooth, you only have to use the tiniest bit, for both eyes, so this jar should last a long time. It goes on easily and sinks in well. I haven't used it long enough, obviously, to feel the benefits other than it leaves the skin round the eyes soft. After I have used this for a while, or when I notice a difference,(I have puffy under eyes and 'crepe' skin on my upper lids), I will get back and update my review.

Best eye cream so far....!!

Posted by Reviewer3268272 on Aug 15, 2013

I've tried many other very good products but this absolutely the best so far! It's not greasy, no smell, light but still moisturises very well. Already have ordered twice for myself and for my sister and friends!

nul

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Sep 21, 2013

Burned my eye lids pkus found this sticky, waste of money.