New To iHerb?

Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Ecological Formulas, Sphingolin, 240 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Natural Copaxone

Posted by Reviewer2117153 on Mar 25, 2011

I've got MS and used this product for several yaars before stopping it 9 months ago because I wasn't sure if it was still effective. Since then, my walking has become more difficult and i don't know if it's because the Ms is getting worse or it it's because I stopped the myelin. This new attempt at taking it is to try and answer that question. Before I stopped it i definitely had the impression that it was helping me - watch this space!

Bovine myelin is worth a try

Posted by Reviewer1849753 on Mar 02, 2011

I have been using Sphingolin for a few years and it seems to help my energy level which has taken a beating due to multiple sclerosis--neurologist says it's in my head but I'll take the placebo effect as long as it works for me!

So thankful

Posted by Reviewer2949741 on Jul 27, 2011

This product is a hard to find product. Thankfully iHerb carries it.