• This product is being replaced with CVR-03486.

• Customer Ratings

very effective but a little too hard on the stomach

Posted by 5558728368541266431 on Feb 13, 2016

straight after taking 1 pill I can feel it's effects on my body, this stuff has extreme potency. unfortunetly it is also quite hard on the stomach as well, harder than neuro mag and about as hard as doctor's best chelated magnesium

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1917418 on Jan 30, 2014

We use this form of magnesium because our Dr. recommended it. No problems, been using for more than a year.

Excellent product

Posted by 5269521609646911020 on Jan 05, 2014

Excellent product

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Oct 24, 2013

Did not help with sleep.p

Good for of magnesium

Posted by 5042830792421775031 on Oct 11, 2013

I take this for its heart-healthy benefits.

Good product

Posted by greenfern on Oct 05, 2013

I take these throughout the day -- in between meals or with an iron-rich spirulina/chlorella smoothie. Easy to swallow.

Easy on body

Posted by Reviewer1526945 on Sep 26, 2013

I have used many Mg supps in the past and all are a mission to take. Mg citrate upsets my stomach big time. Mg chloride tastes disgusting and as oil, it's hard to use. Other formulas just aren't good on bioavailability. This supp so far has been awesome. No stomach upsets or other dramas, does seem to calm me down a bit.

The best magnesium product there is, because ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... the _citrate_ version might be a little too much for your stomach, I know many who get a diarrhea from that - and for them this magnesium _taurate_ version suits better, which unfortunately costs much more (and there is only one reasonable product of that kind here on iHerb, this one). The basic magnesium oxide version is the best for your stomach and wallet, but unfortunately otherwise (nutrition-wise and absorb-wise) the worst of these three - magnesium taurate is actually the best of these three in this sense as well. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Helpful magnesium

Posted by Viviann on Aug 05, 2013

Magnesium Taurate from Cardiovascular Ressearch helps me fall asleep. I take one capsule with my evening meal. If I forget to take it I am reminded as I lie awake in the bed till I get up and swallow the magnesium capsule. It is also necessary for bowel movement and it keeps my feet warm. Other magnesium brands I have tried only makes me drowsy.

good for heart palps

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Jun 25, 2013

This is good for heart palpitations.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »