Caribbean Solutions, Beach Colours, Natural Self Tanner, 6 oz

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1600277 on Mar 03, 2012

The most natural tanning cream on the market! Its ingredients are simple and pure. Its rich, creamy, and moisturizing, and easy to apply. This absorbs quickly and within 4 hours the tanner darkens to a natural tan colour that does not look orange. I'm blonde and have fair to olive skin, and this cream gives me a radiant glow without looking fake like other products. My fair skinned friends even love it! So no matter what your skin type, this product is for you! Thanks to Caribbean Solutions!

fabulous results!

Posted by Reviewer3261153 on May 18, 2011

Got my first jar last week. I've used many other brands of self-tanners, but I wanted one with less harmful chemicals. This one works very well on my skin and has the best smell ever. I would recommend. I plan to buy more.

The BEST self-tanner (and I've tried them ALL!!)

Posted by 5307300811258748736 on Feb 13, 2013

This self-tanner is AMAZING. I received it today, put it on, and only a few hours later I have a lovely golden tan. I am so happy I've found this, because I have literally tried HUNDREDS of self-tanners over the last 15 years (including Fake Bake, St Tropez, Ella Bache etc.), yet many were too dark for my fair skin and looked patchy. This one does not, and is PERFECT! Extremely easy to apply (I applied with gloves), and because it is so creamy, the product covers all areas where other self-tanners don't cover so well (arms, legs etc). The smell is really nice and tropical. I normally can't stand the smell of fake tans, but this one is nice not in-your-face. There is no fake tan after smell either, now it has developed. They say to apply it two days in a row, however my arms and stomach are already really golden, though will add more to my legs tomorrow since they were ultra white to start with (but are now already quite golden anyway). I am naturally very fair/porcelain skin colour with dark hair. I now feel I could easily parade around the beach in a bikini and feel confident, knowing my tan looks very natural and golden, and not 'fake' like so many tans do these days. I also love that this product is 100% natural, so I don't feel like my skin is absorbing lots of bad chemicals, and I can imagine it would be safe to use during pregnancy too. The packaging is good too as it doesn't scream "fake tan" so I can safely leave it on top of my bathroom cabinet without family, friends or visitors realising I'm using fake tan (though this product is so good, I will probably be telling them anyway!), and there is enough product to last many months (unlike my previous fake tan by Ella Bache which only lasted 2 full body applications!). I really can't speak highly enough of this product. If in doubt, try it - you won't look back!

A very nice product

Posted by Reviewer2579321 on Jul 18, 2011

This is the best self-tanner I've used so far and appreciate the natural ingredients. Easy to use, like a body butter and gives a soft glow to the skin. Light, pleasant fragrance disappears quickly. Will order again!

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3244223 on Jun 27, 2011

I like the fact that you get as least as good if not better color than most,with very little ingredients and no toxic chemicals...I know all companies try to cover up the DHA smell, but even if the scent is natural it can still bother those with allergies.I prefer fragrance free or very little natural scent so that would be my only complaint....I do LOVE the fact that they don't put that messy brown tanner guide in and this doesn't streak anyway...All in all this is my favorite self tanner...and I have used too many.