Not as tan as I would like

Posted by Reviewer2250162 on Sep 15, 2011

Well, I did not expect much since this has only 6 or so ingredients, but thought I would give this a shot anyway. The color takes a full 24 hours to fully develope and it does state that on the jar. It smells wonderful....kinda tropical. It's a cream like texture, so it is difficult to rub in. It looks tinted but it's not. The final color after 24 hours is very light and only lasts for about two days. Onward and forward to search for another self tanner.

don't like it

Posted by Reviewer1413752 on May 02, 2012

i like the fact it comes with all natural components but damn! it got melon smell, quite bad in my opinion, and it takes days to disappear the smell, so if you don't care about the smell, its a good product i guess, its white cream, and can be extend easily, like all of those tanners, it takes a while to absorb and needs more than 12 hours to return some color. I hate the strong melon smell, so i am not as happy as i expected to be.

Does its job

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014

It is a self tanner so it makes your skin produce more melanin and appear darker. I am warm toned and this tanner makes the appearance of the tan very artificial because it's too orange. My friend even asked me if I did a fake tan. Might work for cool-toned skin though. I personally would not repurchase!

Doesn't last long!

Posted by 4688165361295470522 on Sep 17, 2016

I didn't like it. It smells bad.. And it doesn't last long! I put it in for 3 days and it's only last for 2 days! Also, my skin is not too white and I had to put it in 3 times so I can get the color. 2 stars for the color.. It gives you a good tan Otherwise it's not good.

hard to rub in

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

I love that this product has just a few essential ingredients, so I was hoping that I would like it. Unfortunatelly it is way too thick and really hard to rub in. It is not smooth at all so doesn't absorb well. At first it doesn't smell but then a couple of hours after you apply it, it starts to get that awful fake tan smell. And it's quite a strong smell too. The color is not even amazing, a bit orangy. So I will definitelly not be buying this again. Back to the search.

Not dark enough

Posted by 4867855910934517491 on Dec 20, 2013

I'm disappointed with this product. After such good reviews i thought it was a winner. The colour is very slight much like a tinted moisturiser than an actual tanner. However the smell and consistency was nice and felt moisturising. I have only used it a few times so I'm hoping it will surprise me. I eagerly await the day where there is a decent natural tanner that actually does what it says it does and won't break the bank

Terrible smell

Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Jun 01, 2014

Hate the smell, not sure if its all natural as they say, did not tan evenly. Got spots like with other tanners.