REGULAR

Posted by 4678198838626888198 on Oct 18, 2013

Este autobronceador es bastante bueno, el color es muy natural, nada anaranjado pero el olor no me gusta nada, es muy desagradable. Aún así lo recomendaría porque es muy muy hidratante y fácil de aplicar

Want tanned skin within 4 hours or so? :)

Posted by 5034823591675160605 on Jan 24, 2014

After one use, about 4 hours later, i instantly saw a difference in my skin color! This product stays very true to what it says it'll do! I loved that it wasn't orange-y like most self-tanners! Although it VERY FAINTLY smelled of a self-tanner; I wasn't bothered by the smell. Sadly when this product started wearing off, my skin would look spotty. Especially on my back where I couldn't reach that well. Also make sure to APPLY WITH GLOVES ON, or else your nails will turn yellow. It's been about a month since I've used this product, and my USED TO BE healthy nails now look nasty and discolored- like I don't take care of them, which I do. But overall, If I ever need to be tanned for an event THAT DAY and don't want to expose my skin to the sun, I'll use this lovely product and make sure I'm using gloves! :) Hope this was helpful!

Broncea pero parchea si no lo extiendes bien

Posted by Reviewer1953408 on May 28, 2014

Este producto me ha defraudado un poco, broncea bastante pero hay que tener muchísimo cuidado extendiendo el producto para que no nos queden manchas. Tarda bastante en absorberse.

meh

Posted by 5240637106422874117 on Jun 05, 2014

this product worked well, but it got certain parts really dark and orange (my feet and ankles) so i would be very careful about this. also don't try using it on your hands and wash it out from under your nails. it lasts about five days after applied twice. the smell is not bad. i'm glad i tried it but i much prefer other brands of self tanner. i have tried many self tanners and i give this one an average rating.

It's ok

Posted by 4812602588864661336 on Oct 29, 2014

Certainly has staying power! Need to make sure you exfoliate well and moisturise on the days you don't use it. Put it on for two days in a row max, then have a few days off. Nice natural colour.

Can't tell the difference really

Posted by 5195240996660316677 on Mar 13, 2015

And I didn't like the container much...

Stains your hands!!

Posted by 4935734847391338583 on Nov 18, 2015

This product does what it promises, but be very careful to apply the lotion very evenly and sparingly, or you could end up with blotches, or look like you had a tan job gone wrong (like Ross from Friends). Also, do remember to wash your hands after application. Waking up the next day with extremely orange hands was horrifying.

Will reorder.

Posted by Reviewer1167772 on Jan 17, 2012

Goes on a little orange in colour. However smells good and when mixed with moisturiser gives an even tan. Will keep using this product. Recommended.

Haven't used yet

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Oct 01, 2012

So can't leave valid review

Ok

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

This works great when mixed with moisturiser, but smells terrible. I recently read that DHA might not be as safe as it is believed though, so will not repurchase.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »