Great facial tanner!

Posted by 5762992047563083047 on Apr 22, 2016

I used it couple of times on the face as I'm very pale and it works amazing as I was at the beach! used it overnight so at the morning I was amazed how tanner I looked. I hadn't expirience any acne problems or other skin problems using it so very recomendent product!!

Si pero...

Posted by Beatriz on Apr 10, 2016

Tiene mucha fama y probé. Pues ni tanto ni tan poco. Huele de maravilla, te pone moreno pero... ojo, porque hay que extenderla muy muy bien porque sino se quedará el ronchón (como cualquier autobronceador, pero este un poco más). Y lo que no me gusta: que en cuanto sudo tras hacer deporte en el gimnasio y luego me lavo normal, ahí sí quedan ronchones como no me ocurre con otros autobronceadores. A su favor que el tono que deja es bastante natural, no es anaranjado.

love it

Posted by babessa on Jan 25, 2016

Really gives you a natural tan!!!!

Fantastic

Posted by 5458681558558105820 on Jan 12, 2016

This self tanner is great, I have light skin and it gave me a nice, even, natural tan with just two applications. It smells nice when you first apply it, but starts to develop that tan scent after a few minutes. Other than that I give it a five star.

Stains your hands!!

Posted by 4935734847391338583 on Nov 18, 2015

This product does what it promises, but be very careful to apply the lotion very evenly and sparingly, or you could end up with blotches, or look like you had a tan job gone wrong (like Ross from Friends). Also, do remember to wash your hands after application. Waking up the next day with extremely orange hands was horrifying.

All natural ingredients!

Posted by 4856572049583113342 on Nov 10, 2015

Great product.My absolute all time favorite!

Love it!

Posted by 4658917403111762651 on Oct 11, 2015

Works really well and looks natural. Just put a body lotion on body parts that tend to dry and you're good to go! :)

Love it !

Posted by GhadaW on Sep 28, 2015

The great thing about this self tanner (beside the fact that it's all natural ingredients) is that it does not stain your clothes and if you know how to apply a body lotion you'll know how to use this ! you can even control how tan you want to be by how many times you use it. my only complain is that after you use it you'll be smelling weird like a cornstarch or baby food. but I would definitly buy it again !

bad

Posted by 4777094329884407547 on Sep 12, 2015

not even workas a good cream,,,sooo bad

Does its job!

Posted by 5761778909540055815 on Aug 29, 2015

For the price, this thing is amazing. After only ONE use I got a nice looking tan. I only have good things to say about this product. It worked wonders for me! The only negative was that the smell isn't very appealing. I don't mind it at all as it is not very strong but if you smell your arms for example, it sort of smells like gravel. Which imo smells nice (in moderation, haha). All in all, would recommend to the next person.