Veldig bra!

Posted by 5601816027802482596 on Jul 31, 2013

Jeg har lys nordisk hud og fikk farge etter to påføringer, svak og helt grei lukt, lett å smøre ut og påføre gjevnt. Veldig fornøyd!

The best self tanner ever!!

Posted by ElinorSimner on Feb 07, 2015

This self tanner is really great. If you are looking for healthy, natural looking tan you must give it a chance. It's smells lovely, absobrs fast and lives your skin smooth. I have already purchased another bottle. מומלץ בחום ובאהבה!! הקרם הכי טוב שניסיתי איי פעם וניסיתי המון! ללא ריח תעשייתי של הכימיקלים,נספג במהירות ומזין את העור.לא מלכלכך ומעניק גוון טבעי וזוהר.קניתי עוד אחד,שווה כל אגורה!

Best gradual self tanner I've tried

Posted by 5475284644726840356 on Jun 02, 2015

I have this self tanner since a week and I just love this product! I have always been searching for a good self tanner that gives me a nice bronze color which is not orange and which does not has a strong self tanner smell. I have tried many self tanners that do give me the nice bronze colour however, they smell very strong. I love this product because it does not has that strong self tanner smell AND after applying this two times in a row it gave me that nice bronze colour which looks very natural and not orange at al! It is also very creamy and moisturising and you do not need a lot of product. I am very happy with this self tanner and I'll probably repurchase this.

The best natural self tanner ever !

Posted by 4882359156090160197 on Apr 05, 2015

Thanks to its ingredients fact, it has seduced me. This power of seduction was all the stronger when I applied it for the first time. I'll buy it several times again for sure !!!

Muy recomendable!

Posted by 5503617673946928945 on Apr 22, 2015

Llevo poco tiempo usándolo pero la verdad es que estoy contenta. Da un color muy natural (yo soy bastante blanquita) , no esperéis un bronceado intenso porque no! pero quita el blanco nuclear que es de lo que se trata. La forma de aplicar, no es que sea muy difícil pero tampoco es muy fácil. Usando poca cantidad de producto, por lo que cunde mucho, lo aplicas en el cuerpo y aparece una capa blanca que frotando un minuto se quita, tampoco es algo exagerado aunque para unas prisas no!!! quizá este es el mayor inconveniente del producto (aunque tengo que decir que nunca he usado productos similares a este, por lo que no se como son los demás.. No he tenido problemas con manchas en los dedos y uñas, en cuanto termino de aplicarlo me lavo las mano y sin problema. Y muy importante, no mancha la ropa!!! dejo pasar unos 5 minutos (puedes comprobar tocando el cuerpo que se ha absorbido), me visto y sin problema. esta muy bien!!!! lo volveré a comprar sin duda!!

Worth to buy! Recomended

Posted by 5395106016718798526 on Feb 10, 2015

I used all over the body. Gives results just after a few hours. Of course it is a bit sticky and greesy like most self tanners. I apply it after a shower and while blowdrying my hair I also use the blowdryer on my face and body, so the product dries quickly. On my pale and sickly looking skin (when it is not at least a little bit tanned) it works great. Best to apply a genereous amount of cream on pale skin. would order again

One of the best!

Posted by 5143670178241499588 on Aug 24, 2014

Amazing price, and up there with Eco Tan (nz) very natural looking colour and does not wear off patchy. I used on my face but broke out. Takes a while to rub it in. No smell!

Does its job!

Posted by 5761778909540055815 on Aug 29, 2015

For the price, this thing is amazing. After only ONE use I got a nice looking tan. I only have good things to say about this product. It worked wonders for me! The only negative was that the smell isn't very appealing. I don't mind it at all as it is not very strong but if you smell your arms for example, it sort of smells like gravel. Which imo smells nice (in moderation, haha). All in all, would recommend to the next person.

Best Best best fake tan ever

Posted by 5557648151969655293 on Sep 02, 2013

I have tried them all. I've been using fake tan for 15 years and this one is the best. It doesn't leave a sticky residue which I am always impressed by after every application. The color is REALLY natural looking. I'll never use anything else. It does have a tropical fragrance but it doesn't last long. It doesn't make my sheets stink. I used to use the sprays so at first, I was hesitant to use a cream. So I use disposable surgical cloves to apply it so I don't get all over my hands and under my nails which I think really helps. Sounds like a lot of effort but its much easier in the long run.

best natural one i've tried

Posted by Reviewer3176815 on Mar 26, 2014

If you are stressed over the chemicals in your fake tan, but don't want to go without, use this one. You can check it out on the Skin deep database, it has the best rating of all the natural fake tanners. Also, the colour is lovely, the scent is pleasant, and this tan goes on easily minus streaks. It also develops very quickly. Basically it is awesome! Every time i use it i get at least one person complementing on the colour, i am usually pale/olive, and the colour develops into a natural glowing light tan, which you can make more intense by re applying the next night.