Veldig bra!

Posted by 5601816027802482596 on Jul 31, 2013

Jeg har lys nordisk hud og fikk farge etter to påføringer, svak og helt grei lukt, lett å smøre ut og påføre gjevnt. Veldig fornøyd!

The best self tanner ever!!

Posted by ElinorSimner on Feb 07, 2015

This self tanner is really great. If you are looking for healthy, natural looking tan you must give it a chance. It's smells lovely, absobrs fast and lives your skin smooth. I have already purchased another bottle. מומלץ בחום ובאהבה!! הקרם הכי טוב שניסיתי איי פעם וניסיתי המון! ללא ריח תעשייתי של הכימיקלים,נספג במהירות ומזין את העור.לא מלכלכך ומעניק גוון טבעי וזוהר.קניתי עוד אחד,שווה כל אגורה!

The best natural self tanner ever !

Posted by 4882359156090160197 on Apr 05, 2015

Thanks to its ingredients fact, it has seduced me. This power of seduction was all the stronger when I applied it for the first time. I'll buy it several times again for sure !!!

Best gradual self tanner I've tried

Posted by 5475284644726840356 on Jun 02, 2015

I have this self tanner since a week and I just love this product! I have always been searching for a good self tanner that gives me a nice bronze color which is not orange and which does not has a strong self tanner smell. I have tried many self tanners that do give me the nice bronze colour however, they smell very strong. I love this product because it does not has that strong self tanner smell AND after applying this two times in a row it gave me that nice bronze colour which looks very natural and not orange at al! It is also very creamy and moisturising and you do not need a lot of product. I am very happy with this self tanner and I'll probably repurchase this.

Does its job

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014

It is a self tanner so it makes your skin produce more melanin and appear darker. I am warm toned and this tanner makes the appearance of the tan very artificial because it's too orange. My friend even asked me if I did a fake tan. Might work for cool-toned skin though. I personally would not repurchase!

Not as tan as I would like

Posted by Reviewer2250162 on Sep 15, 2011

Well, I did not expect much since this has only 6 or so ingredients, but thought I would give this a shot anyway. The color takes a full 24 hours to fully develope and it does state that on the jar. It smells wonderful....kinda tropical. It's a cream like texture, so it is difficult to rub in. It looks tinted but it's not. The final color after 24 hours is very light and only lasts for about two days. Onward and forward to search for another self tanner.

Why did I believe the ratings?!

Posted by shirstan on Aug 01, 2014

I'm VERY pale, my legs are extremely white and while we do have a summer most of the year here, I never seem to manage to get a tan, I only get burnt, so I tried to give the self tan a go. I looked carefully at the ratings before ordering and this is the first one I tried. It only took one application for me to know I WON'T be ordering it again. Yes, the result is quick and quite impressive (the tone is a lot darker but not weird looking) but there's DEFINITELY an orange hue and it's even worse when you step out in the sun. I didn't detect a tropical smell at all while using the cream, and what's worse is that the day after it got a horrible smell which I know realize will be sticking around for awhile. Also the color is uneven but I blame this one on me as I don't use these things so I don't know how to do it (used gloves, by the way). Bottom line - don't let the positive reviews blind you, if your skin tends to get an orange hue while using a self tanner - it'll most likely happen with this one as well.

One of the best!

Posted by 5143670178241499588 on Aug 24, 2014

Amazing price, and up there with Eco Tan (nz) very natural looking colour and does not wear off patchy. I used on my face but broke out. Takes a while to rub it in. No smell!

Worth to buy! Recomended

Posted by 5395106016718798526 on Feb 10, 2015

I used all over the body. Gives results just after a few hours. Of course it is a bit sticky and greesy like most self tanners. I apply it after a shower and while blowdrying my hair I also use the blowdryer on my face and body, so the product dries quickly. On my pale and sickly looking skin (when it is not at least a little bit tanned) it works great. Best to apply a genereous amount of cream on pale skin. would order again

Does its job!

Posted by 5761778909540055815 on Aug 29, 2015

For the price, this thing is amazing. After only ONE use I got a nice looking tan. I only have good things to say about this product. It worked wonders for me! The only negative was that the smell isn't very appealing. I don't mind it at all as it is not very strong but if you smell your arms for example, it sort of smells like gravel. Which imo smells nice (in moderation, haha). All in all, would recommend to the next person.