Veldig bra!

Posted by 5601816027802482596 on Jul 31, 2013

Jeg har lys nordisk hud og fikk farge etter to påføringer, svak og helt grei lukt, lett å smøre ut og påføre gjevnt. Veldig fornøyd!

The best natural self tanner ever !

Posted by 4882359156090160197 on Apr 05, 2015

Thanks to its ingredients fact, it has seduced me. This power of seduction was all the stronger when I applied it for the first time. I'll buy it several times again for sure !!!

Best gradual self tanner I've tried

Posted by 5475284644726840356 on Jun 02, 2015

I have this self tanner since a week and I just love this product! I have always been searching for a good self tanner that gives me a nice bronze color which is not orange and which does not has a strong self tanner smell. I have tried many self tanners that do give me the nice bronze colour however, they smell very strong. I love this product because it does not has that strong self tanner smell AND after applying this two times in a row it gave me that nice bronze colour which looks very natural and not orange at al! It is also very creamy and moisturising and you do not need a lot of product. I am very happy with this self tanner and I'll probably repurchase this.

The best self tanner ever!!

Posted by ElinorSimner on Feb 07, 2015

This self tanner is really great. If you are looking for healthy, natural looking tan you must give it a chance. It's smells lovely, absobrs fast and lives your skin smooth. I have already purchased another bottle. מומלץ בחום ובאהבה!! הקרם הכי טוב שניסיתי איי פעם וניסיתי המון! ללא ריח תעשייתי של הכימיקלים,נספג במהירות ומזין את העור.לא מלכלכך ומעניק גוון טבעי וזוהר.קניתי עוד אחד,שווה כל אגורה!

Why did I believe the ratings?!

Posted by shirstan on Aug 01, 2014

I'm VERY pale, my legs are extremely white and while we do have a summer most of the year here, I never seem to manage to get a tan, I only get burnt, so I tried to give the self tan a go. I looked carefully at the ratings before ordering and this is the first one I tried. It only took one application for me to know I WON'T be ordering it again. Yes, the result is quick and quite impressive (the tone is a lot darker but not weird looking) but there's DEFINITELY an orange hue and it's even worse when you step out in the sun. I didn't detect a tropical smell at all while using the cream, and what's worse is that the day after it got a horrible smell which I know realize will be sticking around for awhile. Also the color is uneven but I blame this one on me as I don't use these things so I don't know how to do it (used gloves, by the way). Bottom line - don't let the positive reviews blind you, if your skin tends to get an orange hue while using a self tanner - it'll most likely happen with this one as well.

Worth to buy! Recomended

Posted by 5395106016718798526 on Feb 10, 2015

I used all over the body. Gives results just after a few hours. Of course it is a bit sticky and greesy like most self tanners. I apply it after a shower and while blowdrying my hair I also use the blowdryer on my face and body, so the product dries quickly. On my pale and sickly looking skin (when it is not at least a little bit tanned) it works great. Best to apply a genereous amount of cream on pale skin. would order again

The best Tanner

Posted by 4697134499395528397 on Jun 09, 2016

I bought this due to all the positive reviews and they are all true. It is a natural product, moisturizing and the color is amazing and no scent!! The color comes on quickly and looks great. My daughter is using it too and loves it as well! thank you!!!

One of the best!

Posted by 5143670178241499588 on Aug 24, 2014

Amazing price, and up there with Eco Tan (nz) very natural looking colour and does not wear off patchy. I used on my face but broke out. Takes a while to rub it in. No smell!

The search is over!

Posted by Reviewer2848619 on Jun 13, 2014

I like to use a sunless tanner on my face instead of powder or liquid foundations. With a sunless tanner there is no running during hot weather, no color line between chin and neck and no wearing off during the day (or on clothing). However, I stopped using sunless tanners a couple of years ago when I realized it was full of chemicals I didn't want in my body. Now that I have found Caribbean Solutions I can use this sunless tanner without any worries about unwanted chemicals. Very little goes a long way. I have been using this product every other day, instead of the 2 days on, 2 days off recommended on the jar. It goes on nicely. I don't use much, but I do put some on my throat and neckline too so that it looks like a natural tan. I rub it in thoroughly so that there is no visible cream left on my skin (it helps prevent any steaking). Caribbean Solutions website claims other companies put too much effort into making their products smell nice. Well you could never accuse Caribbean Solutions of doing that. This product does smell a little funky, but the smell doesn't last long (it goes away once the cream is absorbed). I am recommending this product to my family and friends.

Does its job!

Posted by 5761778909540055815 on Aug 29, 2015

For the price, this thing is amazing. After only ONE use I got a nice looking tan. I only have good things to say about this product. It worked wonders for me! The only negative was that the smell isn't very appealing. I don't mind it at all as it is not very strong but if you smell your arms for example, it sort of smells like gravel. Which imo smells nice (in moderation, haha). All in all, would recommend to the next person.