최고

Posted by 5628700767432414185 on Aug 09, 2015

두번만에 즉각적으로 효과봤어요. 다른 제품이랑 비교해두 눈으로 확연히 보이는 컬러 차이가 무척 맘에드네여.. 재구매 의사잇습니당~ 또사러 왔어요~~ 발등이랑 손등 팔꿈치 조심해서 잘 발라야 얼룩안진다는거..

natural

Posted by JeSuisNoor on Jul 28, 2015

love that it is natural and works well and got a tan from the first time

Best gradual self tanner I've tried

Posted by 5475284644726840356 on Jun 02, 2015

I have this self tanner since a week and I just love this product! I have always been searching for a good self tanner that gives me a nice bronze color which is not orange and which does not has a strong self tanner smell. I have tried many self tanners that do give me the nice bronze colour however, they smell very strong. I love this product because it does not has that strong self tanner smell AND after applying this two times in a row it gave me that nice bronze colour which looks very natural and not orange at al! It is also very creamy and moisturising and you do not need a lot of product. I am very happy with this self tanner and I'll probably repurchase this.

Best tanner

Posted by 4943264247941422477 on May 25, 2015

i used another brand and usually made the skin orange. This make nice color tan.

Huele bien, hidrata y coges algo de color

Posted by 5451577304203584128 on May 24, 2015

Aunque de noche huele a autobronceador, no es un olor extremadamente fuerte. Huele bien cuando te lo echas, te deja un ligero tono bronceado en la piel e hidrata un montón. Creo que es un gran producto y probablemente repita (aunque el bote cunde).

Amazing!

Posted by 4690157806155142839 on May 14, 2015

I'm a redhead so I'm naturally pale. This is the only stuff I've found without a ton of chemicals that give me even, streak free color. I recommend using heavily two days in a row but let set over night and shower it off in the morning after each use. I highly recommend and I've bought it twice it's so nice :)

Very Nice Product

Posted by 5332859073531503555 on May 13, 2015

I have never tried any type of product like this before,i thought that my skin would get really dark but i was surprised it appears very natural when i went outside with shorts on no one noticed anything at all, the color is very natural and i also apply and i will go out into the sun,I will definitely purchase again it does go along way and will last a long time also the fact that it is natural makes me feel good about using Caribbean Solutions i'm very glad i purchased and would strongley recommend it

No huele a nada

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 28, 2015

vi que olia muy bien anteriormente, pero ahora lo han debido reformular y no huele a nada absolutamente pero a mi no me importa, casi mejor. Deja un tono suuuupeer natural y bonito, me gusta mucho. -------------- Para más revisiones ve a mi nick Rossita y si te he ayudado a decidirte, marca abajo el Sí. Gracias

Muy recomendable!

Posted by 5503617673946928945 on Apr 22, 2015

Llevo poco tiempo usándolo pero la verdad es que estoy contenta. Da un color muy natural (yo soy bastante blanquita) , no esperéis un bronceado intenso porque no! pero quita el blanco nuclear que es de lo que se trata. La forma de aplicar, no es que sea muy difícil pero tampoco es muy fácil. Usando poca cantidad de producto, por lo que cunde mucho, lo aplicas en el cuerpo y aparece una capa blanca que frotando un minuto se quita, tampoco es algo exagerado aunque para unas prisas no!!! quizá este es el mayor inconveniente del producto (aunque tengo que decir que nunca he usado productos similares a este, por lo que no se como son los demás.. No he tenido problemas con manchas en los dedos y uñas, en cuanto termino de aplicarlo me lavo las mano y sin problema. Y muy importante, no mancha la ropa!!! dejo pasar unos 5 minutos (puedes comprobar tocando el cuerpo que se ha absorbido), me visto y sin problema. esta muy bien!!!! lo volveré a comprar sin duda!!

very good

Posted by 4666999507814010703 on Apr 15, 2015

very good self tanner! Doesn't really smell, has a thick consistence and is easy to apply to skin. Gives quite strong tan which I like. It will definitely last long as small amount is enough to cover all body. I recommend it!