Caribbean Solutions, Beach Colours, Natural Self Tanner, 6 oz

Mi autobronceador favorito

Posted by juliaphoenix on Nov 24, 2013

Relación calidad/precio increíble, y encima huele para morirse! Para más información, tienes reseñas sobre diferentes productos y mis favoritos y desaconsejados de iHerb en mi blog (link a él desde mi perfil de iHerb).

Natural, no streaks

Posted by Umbridge on Mar 04, 2012

Since the Natures Gate self-tanner is no longer available, I have been looking for a replacement that is subtle and doesn't streak. This worked a treat. It is thick and rich, providing a good amount of moisture to the skin as well. It is a rather small container, but will last a long time because it is so thick and it doesn't require a lot of product each time. This probably isn't the self-tanner for you if you want super dark, but I personally like the ligher self-tanners where you can control the level of tan yourself by how much you apply.

cool

Posted by Reviewer2460146 on Mar 23, 2012

wow this product is great! makes your skin tanned to a nice yellow otenkom not, I will not leave any trace, even in a white dress

Pleasantly Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Mar 06, 2013

I have used self tanners before. The only one I could ever find that seemed to work the best for my skin color (fair-neutral skin tone - I have blue eyes and brown hair) was by Nivea fair-med because it gave a glow but didn't leave streaks or make me orange. HOWEVER, it was not all natural and I didn't like feeling like I was putting all those chemicals on my body, especially on my face. I bought this to try it out thinking it would streak or stain. NOT AT ALL - After only one application I noticed just a subtle bit of color and it was not streaky at all!! I wanted just a little color because I don't like to look unnatural. I worked on my face too and did not give me any breakouts! and I am prone to oily skin on the face. If you have medium to darker skin, this may not give you enough color though.

Surprised!

Posted by Mandrake on Oct 08, 2012

This is my first self tanner and I was surprised that the color came out very natural and it lasts over a week, in fact you can see a shadow after 2 weeks. I don't notice a smell at all. Just don't put any on your feet, ankles, armpits and be careful with knees and elbows. You have to put it on the areas where you would normally get a tan, how the sun would fall on your body naturally. So not on your underarms, directly under your chest etc. However thick you put it on determines how dark it gets but be careful because if you put it on thick, it stays creamy on top of your skin and turns brown and that will wipe off. I sat on a towel and it turned tan where my legs were!