Caribbean Solutions, Beach Colours, Natural Self Tanner, 6 oz

Worth to buy! Recomended

Posted by 5395106016718798526 on Feb 10, 2015

I used all over the body. Gives results just after a few hours. Of course it is a bit sticky and greesy like most self tanners. I apply it after a shower and while blowdrying my hair I also use the blowdryer on my face and body, so the product dries quickly. On my pale and sickly looking skin (when it is not at least a little bit tanned) it works great. Best to apply a genereous amount of cream on pale skin. would order again

One of the best!

Posted by 5143670178241499588 on Aug 24, 2014

Amazing price, and up there with Eco Tan (nz) very natural looking colour and does not wear off patchy. I used on my face but broke out. Takes a while to rub it in. No smell!

Best Best best fake tan ever

Posted by 5557648151969655293 on Sep 02, 2013

I have tried them all. I've been using fake tan for 15 years and this one is the best. It doesn't leave a sticky residue which I am always impressed by after every application. The color is REALLY natural looking. I'll never use anything else. It does have a tropical fragrance but it doesn't last long. It doesn't make my sheets stink. I used to use the sprays so at first, I was hesitant to use a cream. So I use disposable surgical cloves to apply it so I don't get all over my hands and under my nails which I think really helps. Sounds like a lot of effort but its much easier in the long run.

best natural one i've tried

Posted by Reviewer3176815 on Mar 26, 2014

If you are stressed over the chemicals in your fake tan, but don't want to go without, use this one. You can check it out on the Skin deep database, it has the best rating of all the natural fake tanners. Also, the colour is lovely, the scent is pleasant, and this tan goes on easily minus streaks. It also develops very quickly. Basically it is awesome! Every time i use it i get at least one person complementing on the colour, i am usually pale/olive, and the colour develops into a natural glowing light tan, which you can make more intense by re applying the next night.

autobronceador perfecto

Posted by 5697788574180440133 on May 17, 2014

te deja un tono de piel perfecto en una sola aplicación.y muy duradero.