Caribbean Solutions, Beach Colours, Natural Self Tanner, 6 oz

Muy recomendable!

Posted by 5503617673946928945 on Apr 22, 2015

Llevo poco tiempo usándolo pero la verdad es que estoy contenta. Da un color muy natural (yo soy bastante blanquita) , no esperéis un bronceado intenso porque no! pero quita el blanco nuclear que es de lo que se trata. La forma de aplicar, no es que sea muy difícil pero tampoco es muy fácil. Usando poca cantidad de producto, por lo que cunde mucho, lo aplicas en el cuerpo y aparece una capa blanca que frotando un minuto se quita, tampoco es algo exagerado aunque para unas prisas no!!! quizá este es el mayor inconveniente del producto (aunque tengo que decir que nunca he usado productos similares a este, por lo que no se como son los demás.. No he tenido problemas con manchas en los dedos y uñas, en cuanto termino de aplicarlo me lavo las mano y sin problema. Y muy importante, no mancha la ropa!!! dejo pasar unos 5 minutos (puedes comprobar tocando el cuerpo que se ha absorbido), me visto y sin problema. esta muy bien!!!! lo volveré a comprar sin duda!!

The best natural self tanner ever !

Posted by 4882359156090160197 on Apr 05, 2015

Thanks to its ingredients fact, it has seduced me. This power of seduction was all the stronger when I applied it for the first time. I'll buy it several times again for sure !!!

Best gradual self tanner I've tried

Posted by 5475284644726840356 on Jun 02, 2015

I have this self tanner since a week and I just love this product! I have always been searching for a good self tanner that gives me a nice bronze color which is not orange and which does not has a strong self tanner smell. I have tried many self tanners that do give me the nice bronze colour however, they smell very strong. I love this product because it does not has that strong self tanner smell AND after applying this two times in a row it gave me that nice bronze colour which looks very natural and not orange at al! It is also very creamy and moisturising and you do not need a lot of product. I am very happy with this self tanner and I'll probably repurchase this.

Excellent

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

A self tanner that doesn't smell of DHA and still works. Will give a natural tan not very dark so good for my pale skin. Clean ingredients. Didn't give 5 stars as the cream is a bit rich and doesn't aborb easily + stays white on the skin until absorbed, it is a significant flaw of the product. I don't use it on the face; prefer to use LifeFlo self tanner on the face. Use it on my legs. Smells very nice. Thumbs up for iHerb: great service, prices, shipping rates.

Want tanned skin within 4 hours or so? :)

Posted by 5034823591675160605 on Jan 24, 2014

After one use, about 4 hours later, i instantly saw a difference in my skin color! This product stays very true to what it says it'll do! I loved that it wasn't orange-y like most self-tanners! Although it VERY FAINTLY smelled of a self-tanner; I wasn't bothered by the smell. Sadly when this product started wearing off, my skin would look spotty. Especially on my back where I couldn't reach that well. Also make sure to APPLY WITH GLOVES ON, or else your nails will turn yellow. It's been about a month since I've used this product, and my USED TO BE healthy nails now look nasty and discolored- like I don't take care of them, which I do. But overall, If I ever need to be tanned for an event THAT DAY and don't want to expose my skin to the sun, I'll use this lovely product and make sure I'm using gloves! :) Hope this was helpful!