Great tan and marvelous smell!

Posted by Reviewer1891226 on Feb 03, 2013

Such a beautiful scent!! Smells so good I can't describe it! :D And it leaves a gorgeus tan! Love this product!!

Doesn't smell awful!

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Mar 20, 2013

I've tried many self-tanners (four from iherb) and this one is the best ever. In the past, I've put other ones on at night, and then coccooned myself under the covers so I didn't have to smell it on me. This one goes on smelling good and stays that way! In the morning, I could only smell a bit of that fake tan smell when I washed it off in the shower. My only complaint is that iherb is out of stock so often! This is the first time I've bought this product and by the time it arrived (less than a week later, to Korea) it's out of stock. I'll be checking back to order more. So far, colour looks pretty good to. No orange patches, even on my toes. :)

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1756096 on Jul 03, 2013

Good taste,a littlebit oily for my oily face skin ("T-zone)but for the rest of the body just fine.And I like that is it organic!

lovely tanner

Posted by Clepsydra on Apr 14, 2013

I like the natural tan colour that it gives, it is easy to use and looks very natural and efective. Do not leave spots when you leave it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Sep 09, 2012

I love this, will buy again. Nice smell.

Natural-looking tanner

Posted by Reviewer3172334 on Feb 03, 2012

Most natural-looking tanner I've ever used and it's safe, not like the ones you buy in the stores. My teenage daughter and I use this--just apply a couple of nights and then take a few nights off.

great

Posted by Reviewer2920337 on Aug 08, 2012

special tanning! ;)

Great!

Posted by 4856862269129243188 on Aug 19, 2012

Just started to use it, and I saw the result the next day!

Good product, 5 stars!

Posted by 5496788440387848890 on Nov 14, 2013

A nice product with very little smell

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by 4738765508942457045 on Dec 19, 2013

LOVE! Best fake tan i have used, and i have used alot! Natraul easy and fast, No streaks ever! Such a great product and a good price !