New To iHerb?

Caribbean Solutions, Island Waves, Exfoliating Scrub, 8 oz

Simply the best !!

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I don't like scrubs with salt, sugar or (Jojoba) beads. My favorite bodyscrub (Dutch brand) with crushed berries as scrub particles was discontinued. I had my doubts about this one, was it really possible to scrub with vulcanic pumice ? I had to order to find out. It feels Oh-So-Great ! Nice and gentle but also exfoliating and cleansing. Just perfect for my dry and very sensitive skin. It's really the best scrub I ever used. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

suspende como exfoliante

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Nov 18, 2013

demasiado suave, es más gel de ducha con granulos para exfoliacion ligera que un exfoliante ''per se'' para usar semanalmente, el olor a ceniza es perceptible

Disappointing

Posted by 5326646760332912427 on Apr 28, 2014

The granules are so small it barely exfoliates. Also, I was expecting to get a tub, as in the picture, but I got a squeeze bottle instead & it is hard to get it out of the tiny hole. Definitely not what I was looking for.

Caribbean Solutions, Island Waves, Exfoliating Scrub

Posted by Julst22 on Sep 20, 2011

This scrub is my favourite one. It smells herbs and flowers and using it i feel like i'm in SPA. It has fluid consistency and comfortable for using.

Perfect