Simply the best !!

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I don't like scrubs with salt, sugar or (Jojoba) beads. My favorite bodyscrub (Dutch brand) with crushed berries as scrub particles was discontinued. I had my doubts about this one, was it really possible to scrub with vulcanic pumice ? I had to order to find out. It feels Oh-So-Great ! Nice and gentle but also exfoliating and cleansing. Just perfect for my dry and very sensitive skin. It's really the best scrub I ever used. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

suspende como exfoliante

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Nov 18, 2013

demasiado suave, es más gel de ducha con granulos para exfoliacion ligera que un exfoliante ''per se'' para usar semanalmente, el olor a ceniza es perceptible

Disappointing

Posted by 5326646760332912427 on Apr 28, 2014

The granules are so small it barely exfoliates. Also, I was expecting to get a tub, as in the picture, but I got a squeeze bottle instead & it is hard to get it out of the tiny hole. Definitely not what I was looking for.

It's great, highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on May 24, 2016

Just tried this one and really glad I did. Firstly I'm really particular and this has the most pure ingredients I've come across. And they deliver, because feels great, relaxing, sort of cooling, noticeably refreshing. I've actually noticed an absence of aches and pains since I started using last week, and I think it's due to this product, the lavender and peppermint. Maybe also the little granules. And skin feels clean and smooth. The smell is good too, just simple and smells natural. Equally good is the texture, another another essential for me. It squeezes out in a desired amount, and you only need a little at a time so this is fine. And it's not runny at all, is not a liquid, more like a soft paste, so you can control the amount you use, and doesn't get wasted. And - it doesn't make the bathtub slippery all over, hazardous, or hard to clean. In fact it doesn't seem to get on the tub at all, just on your body where you want it.

Perfect

Posted by 5304032691133216623 on Dec 06, 2013

I like this scrub.

Caribbean Solutions, Island Waves, Exfoliating Scrub

Posted by Julst22 on Sep 20, 2011

This scrub is my favourite one. It smells herbs and flowers and using it i feel like i'm in SPA. It has fluid consistency and comfortable for using.