Amazing stuff

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Safe ingredients, it smells great. I use it all over my body and face, even round my eyes. It sinks in very fast leaving my skin really soft. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Very good cream

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Jan 27, 2014

it actually feels like silk on skin. I use it as a facial moisturizer, around eyes and everywhere. Even if it's totally free of mystical ingredients the texture is perfect; skin surface becomes almost matte (without the thick stearic-acid feel), but still has some slip. I have normal skin but i think it might be good for both dry and greasy skin. The only thing that makes me a little skeptical i the smell - it doesn't smell like essential oils as the description says but has a mild light "normal" cream smell I just had to update this with an extra star - it is my favourite cream ever, I must have it around always because if my skin gets stressed (face), I get immediate relief with this, and bumps and roughness and uneven skin (that's how my skin reacts if it gets stressed) becomes smooth in a second. Perfect after sunbath too - I believe it has saved me from burned skin more than ones as I am pretty sloppy with using SPF on my body (why put things on to prolong the time to get a tan when I'm too restless to lie in the sun? and the SPF is only a measure for UVB rays anyway - what about the UVA that creates most of the wrinkles?). I think it stops the free radicals the sun beams create from doing damage.

Beautiful..

Posted by Reviewer2059196 on Apr 19, 2012

I bought this after looking at the fake tan(also by Caribbean Solutions) and decided I couldn't be bothered to fake tan my legs yet. I read the reviews and thought I would give it a go. Firstly it smells lovely, floral and a bit fruity, my husband keeps walking in on me smelling my arm. Secondly it leaves no residue and isn't sticky it just leaves you with a matte moisture, like silk. I highly recommend. The only thing that is a low point is actually getting it open, its one of those twist and pump things that I ended giving to my husband to open(he did it first try), just keep turning it it will open eventually.

Fantastic

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Aug 31, 2012

This is my favourite moisturiser now. It used to be Deep Steep, but this one is easier to apply, sinks in faster and doesn't leave a tacky residue. Smells nice too, and great ingredients.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Dec 07, 2011

Haven't tried it on the body yet, just on the hands. Seems to moisturize pretty well and I love the smell.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1658558 on Jan 28, 2015

I like this lotion. This ingredients are very good. This is the best body lotion for me.

Amazing lotion!

Posted by 4786248513933962165 on Nov 27, 2015

Perfect for my dry sensitive skin! One bottle was enough for 2-weeks every day usage but just in the morning time. The texture of the lotion and the result of usage were awesome. Love it a lot and already ordered it again!

Quality Item

Posted by 5116817334287726991 on Aug 02, 2016

I was introduced to this body lotion on a holiday to the USA and cannot get enough of it. Love the smell and the way it absorbs into the skin. Maintains moisture especially after sunbathing.

Average

Posted by 5141603022744430265 on Sep 30, 2014

I dont like smell...

Dries skin - zero stars

Posted by 5398099106037558014 on Mar 31, 2016

I cannot recommend this. Shortly after applying this to my hands they feel dry, itchy and tight.