Gives Your Head a Tingle

Posted by Reviewer2102842 on Dec 04, 2011

Works very well and gives your head a nice morning tingle. I am assuming that is from Mint.

good product

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 21, 2013

very good for my hair.

Good, but I don't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1124894 on Jan 22, 2012

It's a good conditioner, makes my hair soft and easy to comb through. I don't like the smell though, it's kind of heavy and reminds me of the perfume an old lady would wear.

Good natural moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Jan 10, 2014

I like this , with the shampoo it's good quality for the price.

Smell not mint or citrus

Posted by Reviewer2247103 on Sep 26, 2013

As I said when I reviewed the shampoo, I've never taken the time to write a review before. Also, I've used essential oils and all natural products for years, so I think my expectations were realistic (i.e., I wasn't expecting an orange or mint candy smell). That said, this not only doesn't smell like citrus or mint to me (my two favorites, so I was excited about the potential), but worse, it smells "perfumey" -- like men's cologne or something. And the smell lingers after blow drying. I don't get how, with the listed ingredients, this doesn't smell wonderful. If you're looking for that invigorating mint smell or something grapefruit-orange-ish, I do NOT recommend this at all. Not even close. I gave it two stars because it de-tangles OK, although not great for my dry ends/colored hair. Bummer.

Terrible Smell like Toilet Bowl Cleaner!!!

Posted by Reviewer1814613 on May 15, 2014

I like the fact that this conditioner does not contain dimethicone (silicone) but the smell is too strong and it actually gave me an allergic reaction - I couldn't stop sneezing, my nose was all stuffed up, and tears came down endlessly. It was horrible. I wonder what's in the ingredients. I want to call the manufacturer and ask them what's in it. The only thing I know is the smell is far from citrus or mint but it smells exactly like toilet bowl cleaner!! I am sure it contains some hidden harmful chemical. Stay away!!!