Misleading Information

Posted by 5609858527476953606 on Mar 25, 2016

I received my bottle today and the ingredients on it are completely different from the ones listed on this site. Instead of "Organic aloe vera leaf, wild pansy extract (viola tricolor extract), green coffee bean extract (coffee arabica bean extract)," as the first three inactive ingredients, the new first three inactive ingredients are "Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract[NOT ORGANIC], Glyceryl Stearate, Safflower oil." I would give zero stars if possible. I have not tested this product yet. This review is based solely on the misinformation and the obvious downgrading of ingredient and formulation quality.

Good sunscreen

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015

Good natural sun screen with nice ingredients. I think it absorbs well and I don't see any residue. I really like the scent. My skin feels moisturized after applied.

Looks like I rubbed toothpaste on my skin. Does not absorb at all

Posted by Reviewer2421064 on Mar 21, 2015

I really wanted to like this product, but even after trying to rub this in for about 5 minutes, it was still this white mess on top of my skin.. Eventually I gave up. I dont have particular dry or oily skin, so not sure why it doesn't work.. It smells good, so if it works for you I am sure its a wonderful product, but it didn't work for me.. It goes in the trash after 1 use.

Es un buen producto

Posted by ROSSITA on Aug 28, 2014

Lo unico que no me gusta de este protector solar es el olor, que a mi me parece que huele a algas y no me gusta.El resto es un buen producto, no blanquea en exceso la piel y la protege. ---- Si te ha servido mi opinión por favor marca SI abajo y para más revisiones pincha en Rossita.

my new favourite!

Posted by 5060064503616270174 on Sep 11, 2013

Nice smell, no red burn and quite easy to apply! Maybe a little white but didn't concern me.

稍嫌厚重

Posted by 4789303178849805922 on Sep 10, 2013

不是轻薄型的,擦上去不好推,有点黏黏的,擦开来一片糊糊的白色,很不适合用在脸部。防护效果还好,现在就用在身体上,气味挺不错,但下次不会买。

The smell is too strong

Posted by Reviewer1849702 on Jun 03, 2013

I don't know yet how it works but the smell is really strong - sweet like a cheap soap - and it stays on the skin. The texture is a bit dry, it doesn't glide on the skin. Slight white cast is visible./// Отвратительный сладковатый запах, который не выветривается. Размазывается плохо, не скользит. Белесый след оставляет. Солнцезащитные свойства пока не испробовала.

safe ingredients

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Rubs in a bit hard but smells soft and tropical. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

GREAT PRODUCT LINE!

Posted by Reviewer3135369 on May 03, 2013

I discovered this product line about 4-5 years ago. I called the owner and had a long conversation with him. I suggested he try to get his products on iherb.com...and I am so glad he did! I love all of the Caribbean Solutions products. They feel like silk on my skin, have great ingredients and do an excellent job. I highly recommend all of their products.

Awesome sunscreen!

Posted by 5165611910838549341 on Sep 12, 2012

This is one of my favorite sunscreens. This one smells like tropical fruits! It leaves a tiny white cast for maybe 2 minutes but it goes away. This one is great because it's non-greasy and doesn't break me out. I used it when I lived in the Caribbean and it provides excellent protection. I highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »