GREAT PRODUCT LINE!

Posted by Reviewer3135369 on May 03, 2013

I discovered this product line about 4-5 years ago. I called the owner and had a long conversation with him. I suggested he try to get his products on iherb.com...and I am so glad he did! I love all of the Caribbean Solutions products. They feel like silk on my skin, have great ingredients and do an excellent job. I highly recommend all of their products.

Is great as sunscreen for kids

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

Usually I'm trying to avoid walking with my child during the hours of high solar activity. But there are times when we linger and this sunscreen has proved that it really great one. Has the same ingridients as sunscreen for kid has. And do protects wonderful. Обычно я избегаю гулять с ребенком во время часа пик солнечной активности. Но часто бывает, что мы задерживаемся. В таких случаях этот санскрин доказал, что он хорош. Состав такой же, как и у санскрина предназначенного для детей. Также хорошо защищает кожу от солнца.

Misleading Information

Posted by 5609858527476953606 on Mar 25, 2016

I received my bottle today and the ingredients on it are completely different from the ones listed on this site. Instead of "Organic aloe vera leaf, wild pansy extract (viola tricolor extract), green coffee bean extract (coffee arabica bean extract)," as the first three inactive ingredients, the new first three inactive ingredients are "Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract[NOT ORGANIC], Glyceryl Stearate, Safflower oil." I would give zero stars if possible. I have not tested this product yet. This review is based solely on the misinformation and the obvious downgrading of ingredient and formulation quality.

Caribbean Solutions saulės kremas su SPF 25

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Jul 24, 2012

Natūrali sudėtis, su mineraliniais filtrais. Atsparus vandeniui. Užtikrina apsaugą ir drėkina,kvepai maloniai , taciau sunkia geriasi i oda, tepa drabuzius baltai

Awesome sunscreen!

Posted by 5165611910838549341 on Sep 12, 2012

This is one of my favorite sunscreens. This one smells like tropical fruits! It leaves a tiny white cast for maybe 2 minutes but it goes away. This one is great because it's non-greasy and doesn't break me out. I used it when I lived in the Caribbean and it provides excellent protection. I highly recommend it.

Smells like vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1234260 on May 04, 2011

Like it, i've bought the 2nd one

Smells amazing

Posted by Reviewer1702891 on Jul 19, 2011

Didn't have a chance to use it a lot, just twice, but the lotion itself is very rich and smells like an amazing tropical shower filled with fruits.

Effective Sunscreen without carcinogens

Posted by Reviewer1949566 on Sep 30, 2011

99% of sunscreens out there contain known carcinogens. This product is an effective alternative at a great price.

Good All Natural Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1037014 on Oct 16, 2011

I bought this because I wanted spf protection that was all natural vs commercial brands that are loaded with toxic chemicals. Rubs in pretty good considering it's a natural sunscreen (I've had other be like white paste - this product is not). Along with pleasant smell, it seems to give good protection from sun with general/normal sun exposure since my skin is not as red after sun exposure as it was when I used Alba natural sunscreen. Not giving it 5 stars because I haven't put it through intense & long sun exposure yet.

Nice item!

Posted by Reviewer1811784 on Aug 02, 2011

The smell is amazing! It does give very good protection from the sun, the spf is a bit low (wish they were making the same item with higher spf), but is enough for regular days (not long stay at the beach). The only con is that it leaves skin white.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »