10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Caribbean Solutions, SolGuard SPF 4, Natural Skin Care, 6 oz (Discontinued Item)

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1088842 on Apr 28, 2013

This sunscreen is very light, has a nice smell, rubs into my skin very easily, and is made of natural minerals. I have tried nearly every natural type sunscreen out there and this one by far in the best. I bought this for myself to use on days when I was going to be outdoors but not necessarily for the entire day (since this product is only spf 4). One day I tried using it when I was going to be at Disneyland for an entire day (a warm day too) and I was pleasantly surprised that it held out and protected me the entire day with only one reapplication mid day. It worked so well that I decided to switch my 6 year old son over to this product because the natural sunscreen we had been using on him was so thick and caused him small breakouts. Since I switched him to this product the breakouts have gone away and his skin isn't getting dried out like it did with the other sunscreen we had been using on him. This stuff is great! I am going to buy the spf 15 version right now!

An excellent choice

Posted by Reviewer1264251 on Jul 02, 2014

Good texture, nice scent and proper protection. Will purchase repeatedly.