Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Carlson Labs, Aces, Vitamins A, C, E Plus Selenium, 200 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

fine product

Posted by Reviewer1907961 on Jun 19, 2008

We've been taking this for about ten years, as needed. We use it when we start to feel like we're getting a cold. It has the right combo of vitamins and minerals to combat infection, etc. because when you're getting sick you don't want to be taking supplements with iron in them, etc. (Iron can "feed" an infection.) Though studies have shown that beta-carrotene is not really helpful, they studied synthetic b-c, while this contains b-c from sea algae, which I believe is a much better source and also contains other trace nutrients. The C in this one is easy on the stomach, and the E is the best type: d-alpha, not dl-alpha. (Carlson is great at making E; that's how they made a name for themselves, that and their great fish oil.) The selenium content is just right so that if you take two of these per day you'll get the max amount of selenium, plus a conservative but decent amount of C, plus a good amount of E and beta carotene. Works for us!

Love those antioxidants!

Posted by Reviewer3108583 on Jul 03, 2008

I have difficulty tolerating most Vitamin C supplements—even the "buffered" variety causes me stomach discomfort—but not these guys. Carlson's is a respected name within the supplement industry and a brand that my nutritionist recommends. And IHERB's price on the product is as good as it gets.

Loaded with good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2334691 on Nov 18, 2008

Vitamins A C E and Selenium in one easy to take pill. 2 a day for me and I know I'm covered. I am confident with this brand. I know they are the real deal and I am getting exactly what they say. Good price too. Carlson keep up the good work and thank you. Cathy in Clarmeore, OK

Doctor prescribes these

Posted by Reviewer2645175 on Dec 21, 2008

My doctor has me take these for good health

You should try it!

Posted by Reviewer1242233 on Jan 06, 2010

Besides the regular vitamins I also take extra A,C,E for my manopausal needs. I friends always tell me I have great skin. I have to thank Carlson ACES.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »