Rational dosages, excellent formulation

Posted by Reviewer1710014 on Aug 03, 2010

This is the only b-complex I see available on iherb that does not overdose you with ridiculous quantities of the b-vitamins which can be harmful in some cases. Nice amount of vitamin C also without getting crazy.

Complete Blend of Vitamin B with Vitamin C

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 18, 2016

I read on a lot of health books that Vitamin B is highly recommended as I feel tired easily and I like that this has Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate and Biotin included. Pills did darken overtime as stated on the bottle, do not feel alarmed. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Great B-complex

Posted by Reviewer2367069 on Jul 19, 2011

Most b-complex formulas don't have a very good balance of b-vitamins. This b-compleet by Carlson's is much more balanced so you aren't getting too much of any one vitamin.

Vitamin B Complex w/Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3047076 on Dec 10, 2011

This is the most effective Vitamin B I have ever used. Apparently the Vit. C makes all the difference in absorption into the body.

Why this B Complex has the right ratio of B vitamins compared to other brands....

Posted by Korea-Japan-China on Jun 09, 2012

Finding a B vitamin complex with the right ratio is hard to do. Some of the B vitamins are cheap to make, while others cost a lot of money. A lot of other companies will stock their B complexes full of the low quality stuff. Carlson's on the other hand has brought out another great vitamin set. It has a high amount of Niacin and Pantothentic Acid, which a lot of other B multivitamins skimp out on. I'd recommend you pick some up today.

Small Tablets

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012

The tablets are small enough for my mom to take, but they're not my favorite. B's seem better absorbed in capsule form, not compressed into a tablet.

A Great B Complex!

Posted by Reviewer1135394 on Oct 27, 2009

I've been using this product for over 10 years. I have a sensitve stomach and out of all that I tried prevously, this one is gentle on the tummy.

good product but hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Apr 05, 2013

1. tablets too big for me 2. tablets are not coated --> hard to swallow

With DLPA!!

Posted by 4907442664676895282 on Jan 23, 2014

Good

Excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer2617279 on Sep 03, 2015

Small, easy to swallow tablets. Very happy with product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »