Good stuff

Posted by acollins on Jun 10, 2014

Magnesium glycinate is superior and Carlson labs is a quality manufacturer. Iherb has a great price for this supplement. I've tried a lot of different magnesium glycinate supps in capsules and tablets and this one is as old as any at the best value for quality and quantity on iherb.

Great product!!!

Posted by 5176165466214422643 on May 31, 2014

Thank you!

Best form of magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Apr 27, 2014

I get very bad anxiety and i could not survive without these. They are very bio available. I have tried other forms of magnesium, these work the best and they do not give gastro intestinal problems at all.

Chelated Magnesium

Posted by karishma on Mar 22, 2014

Gentle on stomach and works better than magnesium citrate I find. Very happy.

Sleep well

Posted by 5336420633793341276 on Mar 18, 2014

I love magnesium to help me sleep soundly. Since I've started taking magnesium my eye has stopped twitching completely. What a relief! If I forget to take them for a couple of days, my sleeping suffers.

Great mag

Posted by Reviewer2969051 on Mar 17, 2014

Very good product. The pills are very easy to split and well absorbed.

Excellent magnesium supplement

Posted by 5071440913096237495 on Feb 23, 2014

Yes, it is a big pill, like all magnesium supplements are. But this form, magnesium glycinate, gives me no GI side effects. And, when I take it in the evening, I can feel the effects of it when I lay still. A gentle warmth takes over my aching muscles and provides a subtle relaxation from tension. That indicates to me that my body is absorbing it.

Less stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jan 06, 2014

seems to absorb better than other forms with less stomach upset. but can still cause diarrhea in higher doses for me as I am quite sensitive to magnesium in that way. I feel it may have helped me with controlling my weight too....not entirely sure if this was it but possibly helped with improved insulin sensitivity.

Sleep and comfort

Posted by Reviewer1978546 on Jan 02, 2014

These magnesium tablets are as good as any I've taken and help with arthritis pain and a restful night.

candida suport

Posted by 4753704467495783020 on Oct 30, 2013

This together with Chelated Zinc has helped me on so many levels. Anxiety, insomnia, stomach trouble, general sense of wellbeing, all symptoms brought on my struggle with candida. I have never done a Review but I had to drop in and give this 5 stars. This is 100% glycinate chelate (that´s what I was looking for), not a mix. I take 1 in the morning with ½ a zinc, and 1 in the evening with ½ a zinc (of the same brand). I chew the tablet and wash the powder down with tea from "Cut & Sifted, Pau d'Arco Bark" (I make the tea 1 liter at a time and keep in the fridge) as I want it to absorb quickly and not travel too far and feed the candida too much, Candida likes to steal magnesium and zinc from our food, no wonder effective supplementation is a game changer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »