Buyers beware!

Posted by 4943797960547833871 on Jan 25, 2015

They've changed the formula! It now includes Magnesium Oxide, a useless form of magnesium that isn't absorbed by the body. When I ordered this product, it was still the old (fully chelated) formula that was listed here on iHerb. But when the product arrived in Sweden, I had gotten the new formula – that I will not use (I'm very careful about what I put in my body). This was my first bad experience with iHerb and with Carlson Labs. Normally iHerb is a superb company, but I'll certainly be complaining about this: not receiving the product I payed for. I'll return to Doctor's Best Chelated Magnesium for a superior magnesium product. I should never have tried switching.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3144007 on Dec 22, 2011

These are a little on the large side, but I like that they are 200 mg so it's fewer pills to take (I take 600 mg). They are smooth and I don't have any problems taking them. Magnesium glycinate is very absorbable and I have never had digestive problems like I did with magnesium oxide or citrate. This is probably the most important supplement I take. When I skip it I regret it. It helps me sleep wonderfully when taken at bedtime and gives me more energy during the day. Also helps control sugar cravings and keeps appetite normal and healthy. My senses of hearing and touch also benefit in that they are no longer overly sensitive causing discomfort. My autistic son has seen many of the same benefits.

Miracle Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1393698 on Sep 19, 2009

I started taking magnesium in July09, and I have realized major cardiac improvements, especially with regard to my rhythm disturbances and fatigue...

If you've got nervous tension or anxiety...

Posted by Reviewer2650401 on Dec 11, 2011

then you need extra Magnesium. Helped with my panic disorder and jaw muscle tension, TMJ. it has since subsided by at least half. Especially important if you're tapering off antidepressants.

High Quality Chelated Magnesium

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Excellent quality, very absorbable form of magnesium. Husband and I take 400 mg at night with a sip of fruit juice, then water. Helps ensure restful sleep. Also helps prevent leg cramps in husband. Highly recommend you check out the book, The Magnesium Factor, to find out how deficient most Americans are and how this helps cardiac issues. I've found that since taking this, I'm not as susceptible to allergic response to MSG (no more headaches).

Favorite magnesium!

Posted by Reviewer2607509 on Aug 09, 2010

This chelated magnesium is my favorite, works great for any constipation without any cramping. Keeps you very regular and also helps with heart issues. No longer pain around my heart after taking this along with omegas, and B-12

wonderful feeling of warmth and joy

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on May 05, 2012

I have the same wonderful feeling of warmth and joy with what magnesium citrate gives me and it makes me sleep deep and relaxed also.The tablet is softer and dilutes faster. My partner is also enthusiastic because as she says, it does not give her diarrea like citrate.Looks like Carlson's magnesium will be my favorite from now on. Excellent product. And so cheap and fast from Iherb!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3067489 on May 27, 2013

I like the type of magnesium I get from this product. The pills are large to swallow, but that is ok. The chelated magnesium form carlson labs does not give me bloating like other brands of the glycinate magnesium.

candida suport

Posted by 4753704467495783020 on Oct 30, 2013

This together with Chelated Zinc has helped me on so many levels. Anxiety, insomnia, stomach trouble, general sense of wellbeing, all symptoms brought on my struggle with candida. I have never done a Review but I had to drop in and give this 5 stars. This is 100% glycinate chelate (that´s what I was looking for), not a mix. I take 1 in the morning with ½ a zinc, and 1 in the evening with ½ a zinc (of the same brand). I chew the tablet and wash the powder down with tea from "Cut & Sifted, Pau d'Arco Bark" (I make the tea 1 liter at a time and keep in the fridge) as I want it to absorb quickly and not travel too far and feed the candida too much, Candida likes to steal magnesium and zinc from our food, no wonder effective supplementation is a game changer.

review100

Posted by Reviewer1741430 on Dec 12, 2012

Very effective as after a few days I noticed my hands and feet were warmer, obviously my circulation had improved.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »