review100

Posted by Reviewer1741430 on Dec 12, 2012

Very effective as after a few days I noticed my hands and feet were warmer, obviously my circulation had improved.

Great for insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2860451 on Jun 02, 2011

Carson Chelated Magnesium helps me to sleep deeply much more so than any other magnesium. I also reccommend it to my pregnant clients with insomnia, restless legs or leg cramps. It ALWAYS works!

Wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer2976529 on Apr 01, 2009

Please don't stop selling this magnesium. It is the BEST!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1118052 on Oct 08, 2009

I like this product, but they are alittle hard to swallow due to the size.

using poorly absorbed magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on Apr 20, 2016

I have fibromyalgia and was taking this to help with my muscles. This was working fairly well in keeping my muscle cramps at bay, but they must've changed the formula yet again. The blend is glycinate & oxide but who knows the ratio of the two could've changed to them using more oxide to cut costs. It could be more like a 50/50 ratio. That's what it feels like because both me & my husband are suffering from an increased amount of muscle cramps. Oxides are so poorly absorbed that out of a 500mg dose you're lucky if you're absorbing 12mg. Don't waste you're money on this. Looks like I'm going to have to switch to the Dr. Best brand. There's is all glycinate.

easy-digest magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3318216 on Mar 11, 2011

Wonderful product! I developed gut problems, became unable to take my other magnesium, several forms. This one causes no problem at all! I take magnesium because it keeps my heart quiet (no palpitations) and reduces minor angina; also stops visual migraines.

Sleep and comfort

Posted by Reviewer1978546 on Jan 02, 2014

These magnesium tablets are as good as any I've taken and help with arthritis pain and a restful night.

Less stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jan 06, 2014

seems to absorb better than other forms with less stomach upset. but can still cause diarrhea in higher doses for me as I am quite sensitive to magnesium in that way. I feel it may have helped me with controlling my weight too....not entirely sure if this was it but possibly helped with improved insulin sensitivity.

Excellent magnesium supplement

Posted by 5071440913096237495 on Feb 23, 2014

Yes, it is a big pill, like all magnesium supplements are. But this form, magnesium glycinate, gives me no GI side effects. And, when I take it in the evening, I can feel the effects of it when I lay still. A gentle warmth takes over my aching muscles and provides a subtle relaxation from tension. That indicates to me that my body is absorbing it.

Sleep well

Posted by 5336420633793341276 on Mar 18, 2014

I love magnesium to help me sleep soundly. Since I've started taking magnesium my eye has stopped twitching completely. What a relief! If I forget to take them for a couple of days, my sleeping suffers.