Great for insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2860451 on Jun 02, 2011

Carson Chelated Magnesium helps me to sleep deeply much more so than any other magnesium. I also reccommend it to my pregnant clients with insomnia, restless legs or leg cramps. It ALWAYS works!

Wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer2976529 on Apr 01, 2009

Please don't stop selling this magnesium. It is the BEST!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1118052 on Oct 08, 2009

I like this product, but they are alittle hard to swallow due to the size.

easy-digest magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3318216 on Mar 11, 2011

Wonderful product! I developed gut problems, became unable to take my other magnesium, several forms. This one causes no problem at all! I take magnesium because it keeps my heart quiet (no palpitations) and reduces minor angina; also stops visual migraines.

Sleep and comfort

Posted by Reviewer1978546 on Jan 02, 2014

These magnesium tablets are as good as any I've taken and help with arthritis pain and a restful night.

Less stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jan 06, 2014

seems to absorb better than other forms with less stomach upset. but can still cause diarrhea in higher doses for me as I am quite sensitive to magnesium in that way. I feel it may have helped me with controlling my weight too....not entirely sure if this was it but possibly helped with improved insulin sensitivity.

Excellent magnesium supplement

Posted by 5071440913096237495 on Feb 23, 2014

Yes, it is a big pill, like all magnesium supplements are. But this form, magnesium glycinate, gives me no GI side effects. And, when I take it in the evening, I can feel the effects of it when I lay still. A gentle warmth takes over my aching muscles and provides a subtle relaxation from tension. That indicates to me that my body is absorbing it.

Sleep well

Posted by 5336420633793341276 on Mar 18, 2014

I love magnesium to help me sleep soundly. Since I've started taking magnesium my eye has stopped twitching completely. What a relief! If I forget to take them for a couple of days, my sleeping suffers.

Chelated Magnesium

Posted by karishma on Mar 22, 2014

Gentle on stomach and works better than magnesium citrate I find. Very happy.

A good source to build up a lack of magnesium in the body.

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Oct 28, 2011

If you can take large tablets these are fine. They do not cause loose tools like some other magnesium tablets does. No taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »