Wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer2976529 on Apr 01, 2009

Please don't stop selling this magnesium. It is the BEST!

review100

Posted by Reviewer1741430 on Dec 12, 2012

Very effective as after a few days I noticed my hands and feet were warmer, obviously my circulation had improved.

candida suport

Posted by 4753704467495783020 on Oct 30, 2013

This together with Chelated Zinc has helped me on so many levels. Anxiety, insomnia, stomach trouble, general sense of wellbeing, all symptoms brought on my struggle with candida. I have never done a Review but I had to drop in and give this 5 stars. This is 100% glycinate chelate (that´s what I was looking for), not a mix. I take 1 in the morning with ½ a zinc, and 1 in the evening with ½ a zinc (of the same brand). I chew the tablet and wash the powder down with tea from "Cut & Sifted, Pau d'Arco Bark" (I make the tea 1 liter at a time and keep in the fridge) as I want it to absorb quickly and not travel too far and feed the candida too much, Candida likes to steal magnesium and zinc from our food, no wonder effective supplementation is a game changer.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1118052 on Oct 08, 2009

I like this product, but they are alittle hard to swallow due to the size.

using poorly absorbed magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on Apr 20, 2016

I have fibromyalgia and was taking this to help with my muscles. This was working fairly well in keeping my muscle cramps at bay, but they must've changed the formula yet again. The blend is glycinate & oxide but who knows the ratio of the two could've changed to them using more oxide to cut costs. It could be more like a 50/50 ratio. That's what it feels like because both me & my husband are suffering from an increased amount of muscle cramps. Oxides are so poorly absorbed that out of a 500mg dose you're lucky if you're absorbing 12mg. Don't waste you're money on this. Looks like I'm going to have to switch to the Dr. Best brand. There's is all glycinate.

Chelated Magnesium

Posted by karishma on Mar 22, 2014

Gentle on stomach and works better than magnesium citrate I find. Very happy.

Sleep well

Posted by 5336420633793341276 on Mar 18, 2014

I love magnesium to help me sleep soundly. Since I've started taking magnesium my eye has stopped twitching completely. What a relief! If I forget to take them for a couple of days, my sleeping suffers.

Sleep and comfort

Posted by Reviewer1978546 on Jan 02, 2014

These magnesium tablets are as good as any I've taken and help with arthritis pain and a restful night.

Excellent magnesium supplement

Posted by 5071440913096237495 on Feb 23, 2014

Yes, it is a big pill, like all magnesium supplements are. But this form, magnesium glycinate, gives me no GI side effects. And, when I take it in the evening, I can feel the effects of it when I lay still. A gentle warmth takes over my aching muscles and provides a subtle relaxation from tension. That indicates to me that my body is absorbing it.

Less stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jan 06, 2014

seems to absorb better than other forms with less stomach upset. but can still cause diarrhea in higher doses for me as I am quite sensitive to magnesium in that way. I feel it may have helped me with controlling my weight too....not entirely sure if this was it but possibly helped with improved insulin sensitivity.