Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Carlson Labs, Chewable DHA, For Kids, Bursting Orange Flavor, 120 Chewable Soft Gels

Carlson Labs For Kids Chewable DHA, Bursting Orange Flavor

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1042413 on Mar 10, 2010

This one has been outstanding for us. The flavor is BY FAR the best of all the OILS/PILLS/etc. out there that we have tried for our kids, and you can't beat the dosage/quality. We are even getting it somewhat (which is saying a lot) by our son who has Asperger's and SEVERE taste and food aversions. Very happy with this product.

my kids love it

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Jan 24, 2009

my two boys love their DHA! my oldes is more focus while doing home. not bad! and of course, i herb is the icing on the cake, love them!

Bursting 'Fish' flavour

Posted by Reviewer3341309 on Jul 17, 2012

The look on my daughters face after she chewed one of these. Tried to get her to swallow one but she complained that it was too big. Gummies are chewable, soft gels are not. I tried one myself and had to spit out the hard casing.

not easy for kid age of 4 to eat

Posted by 4665023579844728102 on Feb 10, 2013

I bought this product for my kid and niece and nephew. only my niece can chew it but she said she didn't really think it is easy to have everyday, still feel like a smell from fish and oily taste. the same reason made my daughter and her another cousin cannot eat them and but my for kid, i 've open the softgel and squeezed then mix to her soup like when she had syrup medicine.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

In my city in the winter very few sunny days Also should be filled shortage of solnechy days with reception of vitamins. My daughter eats this cod-liver oil with pleasure. Of capsules swallows. I am glad.что it it is useful.I will order still.