not easy for kid age of 4 to eat

Posted by 4665023579844728102 on Feb 10, 2013

I bought this product for my kid and niece and nephew. only my niece can chew it but she said she didn't really think it is easy to have everyday, still feel like a smell from fish and oily taste. the same reason made my daughter and her another cousin cannot eat them and but my for kid, i 've open the softgel and squeezed then mix to her soup like when she had syrup medicine.

DHA Disappointment

Posted by Reviewer3339334 on Feb 24, 2015

I tried this with my daughter and found it to be nothing like it was described. It is not chewable, it is a gel. (Chewable is like a gummie or tablet which this was not) The gel covering does not dissolve and is not chewable. The contents of the gel taste 100% like cod liver oil.

chewable soft gel??

Posted by 4767907333036331895 on Jun 02, 2016

This is a regular soft gel, nothing chewable about it. If you bite it, you just rupture the soft gel membrane & the liquid spews into your mouth. Either we have a bottle filled with the wrong product... Or this isn't as "kid friendly" as you're lead to believe...

Kids did not like it

Posted by 5176453108607857053 on Aug 24, 2016

Kids absolutely hate fish oil, and this one is no exception. I cannot find a fish oil that my kids will not spit out. Also, some of the clothes are still left smelling like fish because the oil spilled onto the clothes.