Carlson Labs For Kids Chewable DHA, Bursting Orange Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1042413 on Mar 10, 2010

This one has been outstanding for us. The flavor is BY FAR the best of all the OILS/PILLS/etc. out there that we have tried for our kids, and you can't beat the dosage/quality. We are even getting it somewhat (which is saying a lot) by our son who has Asperger's and SEVERE taste and food aversions. Very happy with this product.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jan 24, 2009

These are the only fish oil my kids will take and my boys are particular. They don't mind the little orange fish burps they sometimes get. They like to take them, that in it's self is fantastic. I will continue to purchase.

my kids love it

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Jan 24, 2009

my two boys love their DHA! my oldes is more focus while doing home. not bad! and of course, i herb is the icing on the cake, love them!

Thanks for iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer2346805 on May 02, 2009

Not only are you more responsibly priced than the health food store where we purchased the DHA before, but it is sent in a short period of time. Through your site we are able to buy it for almost 1/2 the price! Thank you for that especially in these economically challenging times! Thanks, Sue

My kids love these

Posted by Reviewer1376356 on Sep 23, 2009

I have tried other forms of DHA, and I like this the best. My kids get a therapeutic amount in a form that is easy to "pop in their mouths" and go...there is another type with a strawberry taste, but they needed to take 3 or 4 pills to get the same amount of DHA, etc. This is much easier and cheaper!

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1562105 on Feb 08, 2010

While these are not as tasty as the other children's chewable DHA, these are a much better value given that only 1 soft gel is required to get this amount of DHA/EPA. That said, these are abit chewy and do not taste as good as the others but my 2 young boys do not complain. I will be purchasing these again.

Good Way to get Omega 3 in kids.

Posted by Reviewer3045505 on Mar 03, 2010

My son (9 yrs) swallows them very easily, it curbs the mild eczema that he gets in winter. Good price.

Good for kids

Posted by 4654535620414591391 on May 30, 2012

Smells good, not bad fish taste. My 7 yr. old daughter loves these.

Posted by Reviewer2061664 on Jul 25, 2012

No problems swallowing this pill, but good to know it's possible to chew also. Also thumbs up for iHerb, it cost & prompt delivery is the best!!! Thanks

great product

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Nov 01, 2012

This is a winner with the kids. The little ones will pop them in their mouth and the older ones will swallow the capsule with ease.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »