July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Carlson Labs, Chewable DHA, For Kids, Bursting Orange Flavor, 120 Chewable Soft Gels

great product

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Nov 01, 2012

This is a winner with the kids. The little ones will pop them in their mouth and the older ones will swallow the capsule with ease.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

In my city in the winter very few sunny days Also should be filled shortage of solnechy days with reception of vitamins. My daughter eats this cod-liver oil with pleasure. Of capsules swallows. I am glad.что it it is useful.I will order still.

Good taste!

Posted by 4638591403373433803 on Jan 03, 2013

Kids like to eat!

My kids like it

Posted by Reviewer3157480 on Mar 27, 2011

I always wondered how to get my kids to take fish oil. Then I found this on iHerb.com. My two children have no problem taking it. They even chew the soft gels. I like this product as it is regularly tested to ensure its quality.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1482970 on May 02, 2011

I bought this product for my nephew and he loves it,great product,and thanks iherb to send this to the philippines.