My kids like it

Posted by Reviewer3157480 on Mar 27, 2011

I always wondered how to get my kids to take fish oil. Then I found this on iHerb.com. My two children have no problem taking it. They even chew the soft gels. I like this product as it is regularly tested to ensure its quality.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1482970 on May 02, 2011

I bought this product for my nephew and he loves it,great product,and thanks iherb to send this to the philippines.

Good Value for the Money - Taste is Acceptable

Posted by Reviewer1791085 on May 23, 2011

I have tried at least four other Chewable Fish Oil/DHA gels. This one by far was most accepted by my four kids ages 5 to 12. It is fairly priced and has a reasonable dose of DHA/EPA. The gel does require a fair about of chewing but has a pleasant orange tang. The amount of chewing would make me hesitate before giving to a very young child.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1299680 on Nov 08, 2010

My kids like this DHA, and I like that they only need 1-2/day.

kids love it

Posted by Reviewer1899193 on Feb 08, 2011

good for kids

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3267114 on Nov 04, 2009

My kids like them, and they have the right amount of EPA and DHA I was looking for.

Small enough to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1441430 on Feb 19, 2012

If kids don't like it bursting in their mouth, they are small enough to swallow.

Posted by 4683090800081474858 on Jul 04, 2016

Burstables

Posted by Reviewer3093237 on Mar 02, 2012

Not so sure I would call them "chewable' maybe burstable would be better. My son then spits out the casing as he can't stand the texture.

Better not to chew these

Posted by odereviews on Nov 11, 2012

When I first read the reviews about how hard is to chew these, I didn’t really take those reviews seriously, but these things really are that nasty (try it yourself!), and doesn’t taste that good. Too bad as the serving size, and quality seems to be fine otherwise. I won’t be ordering these again. I’m gonna look other products for kids.