Carlson Labs, Chewable DHA, For Kids, Bursting Orange Flavor, 120 Chewable Soft Gels

My kids love these

Posted by Reviewer1376356 on Sep 23, 2009

I have tried other forms of DHA, and I like this the best. My kids get a therapeutic amount in a form that is easy to "pop in their mouths" and go...there is another type with a strawberry taste, but they needed to take 3 or 4 pills to get the same amount of DHA, etc. This is much easier and cheaper!

Kids love these

Posted by Reviewer1237784 on Oct 23, 2009

My daughter was hesistant at first. She had the Nordic Naturals ones and did not like those. But she loves these. My son takes as well with no complaints. They call them their "smart pills". LOL.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3146914 on May 30, 2010

My 6 yr. old daughter loves these. She prefers just swallowing instead of chewing and is always happy to take every morning. She told me she has a little burp sometimes, but says it is ok. I like it because I know she is getting something she needs in her diet in one pill.

Kids don't mind the taste

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Jun 29, 2010

I like that I am doing something good for my kids heart and brain function. I wish this was around when I was a kid.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1562105 on Feb 08, 2010

While these are not as tasty as the other children's chewable DHA, these are a much better value given that only 1 soft gel is required to get this amount of DHA/EPA. That said, these are abit chewy and do not taste as good as the others but my 2 young boys do not complain. I will be purchasing these again.