Kids love these

Posted by Reviewer1237784 on Oct 23, 2009

My daughter was hesistant at first. She had the Nordic Naturals ones and did not like those. But she loves these. My son takes as well with no complaints. They call them their "smart pills". LOL.

My kids love these

Posted by Reviewer1376356 on Sep 23, 2009

I have tried other forms of DHA, and I like this the best. My kids get a therapeutic amount in a form that is easy to "pop in their mouths" and go...there is another type with a strawberry taste, but they needed to take 3 or 4 pills to get the same amount of DHA, etc. This is much easier and cheaper!

Great for kids

Posted by Reviewer2522753 on Jul 21, 2009

Smells great, no bad fish taste. Size is not too big.

Thanks for iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer2346805 on May 02, 2009

Not only are you more responsibly priced than the health food store where we purchased the DHA before, but it is sent in a short period of time. Through your site we are able to buy it for almost 1/2 the price! Thank you for that especially in these economically challenging times! Thanks, Sue

my kids love it

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Jan 24, 2009

my two boys love their DHA! my oldes is more focus while doing home. not bad! and of course, i herb is the icing on the cake, love them!

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jan 24, 2009

These are the only fish oil my kids will take and my boys are particular. They don't mind the little orange fish burps they sometimes get. They like to take them, that in it's self is fantastic. I will continue to purchase.