so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1023914 on Feb 14, 2011

A friend recommended this specific product for help with memory, joint pain, and overall heart health. I've just started taking 5 capsules/day = 1 tbsp. No specific thoughts yet on how it's working, but there are no side affects. The oil has a lemon flavor to it - so even as a liquid form it's easy to take.

These are great, taste ok, make my skin soft and my brain smart!

Posted by Reviewer2188509 on Nov 20, 2011

!

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2793233 on Sep 21, 2010

We ran out of the Carlson cod liver oil and my joints began hurting. Replenished and they felt better. Never thought of having "low vitamin A" as a good thing ("more is always better"), but taking 5 gels a day is what my joints need, and not overdoing Vit A sounds good too.

Bev Eschmann

Posted by Reviewer1813845 on Feb 13, 2009

I take cod liver oil because I don't get enough sun. I also take Vitamin D.I do take the oil year around.I believe Carlson to be a good Brand.

Great product and good price!

Posted by Reviewer2615134 on Apr 17, 2011

Great product and good price!

Great tasting for the whole family.

Posted by ComplEatweightloss on Apr 09, 2012

Great what I like about it: No synthetic Vit A, good ratio of D to A, very high in DHA - so good for the brain, and great tasting the kids love their 'pop pills' in the morning with breakfast - named pop pills because if you eat them straight from the fridge they pop in your mouth:-. I give my kids 2/day and I take 5.

Like a candy!

Posted by Reviewer2593555 on Oct 17, 2012

Almost. I ate it by handful at first, and even my son did. Now our bodies got enough of whaever it needed, and I eat it occasionally.

Great quality

Posted by Angelsoul on Aug 12, 2014

Good taste and very good quality.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1541727 on Apr 05, 2015

its good i like this product

Gives me BO

Posted by 4764564676694429709 on Apr 20, 2015

Not suitable for me. Gives me body odor after consuming and the taste can be quite unbearable if the pill happens to burst half way down your pipeway. I am currently on their normal fish oil supplement which works fine.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »