July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Carlson Labs, Cod Liver Oil Gems, Super 1000 mg, 250 Soft Gels

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

convenient and helpful

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 08, 2010

easy to take for when you are on the road. it beats your mother's spoonful in the morning when cod liver oil came unflavored and sat in the cupboard

Great Product. Very satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2712094 on Oct 18, 2009

I have been taking Cod Liver Oil Supplements for some time now--but not in pill form--In liquid form. It has done wonders for my skin and my overall health. I'm very happy with the quality of this product. I definitely recommend it. I guess my only complaint is the belching.

Fish Oil Feeds Your Brain!

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Jul 25, 2010

I am a big fan of Daniel Amen's books about brain health. Across the board, he has all his patients consume fish oil. So I started taking it, megadosing actually. My thyroid, adrenals and pituitary are functioning suboptimally and I have had to fight my MDs to acknolewdge that their tests prove me positive for this. As a result I have been experiencing post traumatic stress syndrome along with depression and anxiety. I have found the fish oil provides a helpful background for my mind. Just in case this is helpful I have been taking iodine I have purchased here as well as Mental Edge neurotransmitters. My boyfriend also commented I seem to be handling stress, mental and physical better. So I do recommend this Fish Oil or any that is purified and safe (avoid heavy metals ie. as far as I can tell Trader Joes fails to test theirs...).

Great value...high quality product

Posted by Reviewer1370163 on Sep 23, 2010

Great value...high quality product

Good except for the gelatine

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 01, 2011

I should have realized that these might be gelatine capsules, but I didn't think about it until I received them and saw it on the label. It's a good price, and the amount of oil per capsule is high, but I am not in favour of gelatine.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »