The best

Posted by Reviewer3056530 on Jun 23, 2007

I've used E-Gems Elite for probably 20 years. Can't go wrong with Carlson and this E version contains the necessary two parts of Vitamin E ... tocopherols and tocotrienols. Only way to go.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1000065 on Jan 17, 2008

A few years ago I was suffering from a severe health condition. I was advised to take Carlson's fish oil along with a good natural vitamin E. After much research, I chose this brand. Shortly after I started taking both products, my symptoms began to disappear until I was completely symptom-free. I'm now healthy and feel great, but continue to take this vitamin E (and the fish oil) to keep me that way. I think the E-Gems Elite are of outstanding quality.

considered by most experts to be the best vitamin e available.

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Nov 09, 2007

I've heard a number of nutritionally oriented physicians say that this is the only vitamin e that they'll use, so I love that iherb carries it and at such a great price.

Excellent advanced E

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Nov 24, 2007

A broad spectrum E with a mix of gamma, beta and delta. Excellent. Also great for skin problems, burns etc. I had an eye inflammation and used it for that.

Love Carlsons Vitamin E!

Posted by Reviewer3097292 on Oct 30, 2007

I have complete confidence taking this Vitamin E product, that it is the best quality available for me. I like the idea that it is natural, and contains the whole E complex.

Best Vitamin E product

Posted by Reviewer1903146 on Jan 24, 2007

Dr. Joseph Mercola recommends Carlson products for their purity. This is his recommendation for Vit. E and we've been using Carlson for over a year. Iherb's price is the best. Dr. Mercola has this product in his online store but we get it here. Also, he recommends Carlson Fish Oil (liquid) and we have followed that recommendation as well. Re: the Vitamin E - Carlson is a little more expensive, but check and compare the ingredients!

Best I've ever used!

Posted by Reviewer2290678 on Sep 18, 2008

I've tried others, but keep coming back to Carlson E Gems Elite. It's the only vit. E that really makes a difference in my dry skin.

Carlson, E Gems Elite, 400 i.u., 120 softgels

Posted by Reviewer2036599 on Oct 22, 2008

The best vitamin E for the price. Notice the "elite" label that denotes that it has the complete E-family of not only tocopherols but also the tocotrienols. If you do not not what is tocotrienols, I suggest you look it up since this box is too small for the explanation.

contains soybean oil

Posted by Reviewer1933016 on Mar 11, 2014

. I thought this was comparable to Dr.Mercola's brand because iherb's description of it says it contains sunflower oil but not soybean oil . . however the ingredients on the bottle I got today says ingredients include soybean oil and palm oil . . I wanted to replace Dr. Mercola's Vitamin E because it tastes aweful like it's rancid, so I got carlson's to compare 2 sunflower-based vit' e formulas only to find that carlson's isn't just from sunflowers . . it does taste very fresh but I don't trust soy .

All the components of E

Posted by Reviewer2143597 on Oct 08, 2008

This is the first time I have tried the Carlson products and I am impressed, this one has all the components of E in their natural form.