the best E out there PERIOD

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Mar 27, 2015

you wont find a better vitamin E product out there. this is worth every single $.

Soybean oil

Posted by 4653470012055826615 on Jun 27, 2014

Bought the product and realised there is soybean oil. Not sure if i overlooked or it was not indicated as part of the information.

contains soybean oil

Posted by Reviewer1933016 on Mar 11, 2014

. I thought this was comparable to Dr.Mercola's brand because iherb's description of it says it contains sunflower oil but not soybean oil . . however the ingredients on the bottle I got today says ingredients include soybean oil and palm oil . . I wanted to replace Dr. Mercola's Vitamin E because it tastes aweful like it's rancid, so I got carlson's to compare 2 sunflower-based vit' e formulas only to find that carlson's isn't just from sunflowers . . it does taste very fresh but I don't trust soy .

Good products

Posted by 5591920613750107363 on Jan 05, 2013

The best vitamin E-400 in the market.I m very happy from the product.THEMIS- GREECE

Excellent source of vitamin E

Posted by khessel on Aug 23, 2012

Most vitamin E supplements only contain alpha tocopherol. Foods contain the whole vitamin E "complex", so to receive the maximum benefits, it is important to get a supplement that includes beta, delta, and gamma tocppherol, (and this product contains all of them). Fun fact; researchers call vitamin E tocopherol, which means "to beget or carry offspring" in Greek,(info from "Real Food for Mother and Baby" - Nina Planck).

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer2203820 on Jul 07, 2012

You can tell these are premium quality as soon as you open them up and especially as I did, if you compare them to other brands side by side. Carlson keep proving to me that they are one the best. I will buy their brand if they produce the product I'm looking for. The Norwegian cod liver oil they produce is also excellent!!

Seems to help my skin

Posted by Reviewer1539659 on Jun 30, 2012

Vitamin E is great for the skin. Carlso has a very natural product here and I trust them over most of the others that are available.

A very high quality Vitamin E supplement

Posted by Korea-Japan-China on Jun 09, 2012

Vitamin E is one of the vitamins that you want to invest good money on as there is a huge range of difference between a good quality and a bad quality Vitamin E. Much more of a range compared to other vitamins. Every Carlson's product I've ever used has always been top quality. Expensive yes but well worth it if you are looking to pick up some E vitamin.

E Gems Elite, 400 IU

Posted by Reviewer2370829 on Apr 05, 2012

This product seems very good but as we accept it not for long, we yet didn't understand, whether there is in it a soya.

Good source of E

Posted by Reviewer2302819 on Mar 05, 2012

I like having all the E's in one pill.