Never without E

Posted by Reviewer2952446 on Apr 28, 2012

Don't care what research shows that E does not work because........it does work! Many long years ago, my husband was suffering with cluster headaches (he described them as an ice pick going through your eyeball), and we went to the Shute Institute in London, Ontario, Canada. Just a mere 800 i.u.'s of E would keep the headaches from returning (if you know about clusters, they occur every 2 years in Jan/Feb at 2-3 a.m. Very precise). Our appt. was in Oct. and I had doubts they could work that quickly in 4 months, esp. such a low dosage. But, no headaches and soon my husband stopped taking the E. The headaches returned and the oxygen tank went back in the basement; he started taking the E again. He stopped the E again. #3 of the headache rounds (and oxygen tank)) convinced him he should continue the E.....forever. He religiously takes the E every day. This brand was recommended by the Shute Institute.

Work well and tastes good too

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Dec 03, 2012

This is the vitamin E recommended by the excellent Dr Sherry Rogers. They are of a high enough quality that you can easily snip a hole in them and chew them for a bit, then spit the empty gel capsule out - if you're trying to lessen your stomach's digestive load. The taste is very neutral. I love the huge capsule count with this product too.

true vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Feb 17, 2014

This is pricey bot worth every penny. if you really wish to tap into the true power of E you need to actually take the real deal. this is it. takes me 3-4 days and I feel the blessings of this vitamin in many many ways. Highly recommended. wish it was cheaper.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Dec 01, 2009

This is a good Vitamin E course. It really helps with migraines and circulation. Good product.

carlson vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer3247004 on Dec 08, 2009

excellent product will re-order

Like!

Posted by Reviewer1725380 on Jan 21, 2011

Easy to swallow even tho they are large.

Carlson E. Gems

Posted by Reviewer1038005 on Aug 22, 2011

Excellent product if I get out of my routine and for some reason I stop taking the vitamin for few days I could feel the difference. My energy level goes down, restless sleeping and overall attitude changes.

Carlson Labs E Gems elite

Posted by Reviewer3124245 on Sep 05, 2011

An excellent product for the heart

mixed vitamin e

Posted by Reviewer1352725 on Sep 20, 2011

Have been trying to find the mixed vitamin e in Australia for ages. Am liking the fact that there's 240 capsules in each bottle.

Great vit's

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Feb 02, 2015

Great vitamins and they taste fresh I bite into them and chew as to not have to ingest the cap.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »