Pure and trusted source

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Feb 20, 2014

Everything from Carlson labs has been first rate. I use this with L-glutamate, Taurine, NAC (N-acetyl cysteine),to make my own liver tonic according to the ingredients in Dr. Sandra Cabot's formula, found in "The Healthy Liver and Bowel Book"

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Nov 04, 2013

nice scoop. otherwise i dunno if there was any effect or not. i take lots of different aminos, so it's hard to tell. would want to maybe try other brand of glycine.

The Ultimate Sleep Formula

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

due to various issues, I've spent decades searching for the perfect sleep. I've tried nearly everything. Most nutrients did very little, most medications left me feeling like a drugged-out zombie. That's not how I want to live, so I kept searching, until I stumbled onto this (in an Iherb review, no less): each evening at bedtime I take one teaspoon of glycine powder, a half-teaspoon of taurine powder, and a quarter teaspoon of Gaba powder(inhibitory neurotransmitters). I stir these into lukewarm water. They mix easily and completely, and the taste is mildly sweet. I take tryptophan and magnesium capsules at the same time. Within minutes a gentle sleep blanket comes over me. I then sleep 7-8 uninterrupted hours, and wake up refreshed and feeling great. My wife, who has always been a very light sleeper, and would be awakened by the slightest noise, reports that she sleeps more deeply and wakes up much less often. This combination really works! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

nope

Posted by 5252824749154575936 on Dec 05, 2012

Made me feel like caca and super wired... me no like

Great

Posted by tigercho on Aug 31, 2012

Love the glass jar. Glycine increases bile flow and helps with food allergies/leaky gut tremendously. Even better if you take it in the evening, you get a good night's sleep

It seems ok

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 22, 2012

Bought this for life threatening hypoglycemia that seems to come from liver problems. No side effects. It seemed to help a little. Not really sure, I don't take this regularly.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Sep 26, 2011

No fillers or stabilizers. Quick acting. Tastes great. Good for evening out my moods and calming my mind. If I take too much, it makes me feel a little flat--so I take it sparingly.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1530525 on Aug 09, 2011

It really works and is easy to use.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1497905 on May 10, 2011

This mildly sweet powder is very pleasant to drink, and has no binders or fillers - pure goodness. C of Dayton

Helps you sleep...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Mar 28, 2011

And, many other things, good for liver, and calms the mind before sleep, seem to sleep deeper longer. Great product, slightly sweet taste to crystals.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »