Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer3247137 on Dec 03, 2010

Carlson Labs psyllium fiber is a very good quality. I shake it in grape juice and we eat it like it's jello. Drink plenty of water with it, it sets up in around 15 minutes.

I can't do without..

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jul 28, 2012

I add this to my psyllium husk seeds and it really does the trick. I travel a lot and this always goes with me.

Best Fiber Ever!!

Posted by Reviewer3163266 on Jan 19, 2013

When I purchased this I was in no mood to start taking this because of the taste. I take it every night before bedtime, taste is not bad, the results are AMAZING. I just ran out and I am axiously waiting to receive it again. It is by far the best and really works on your regularity. In order for myself to be regular I need to take something that really works and this is it. Highly recommend this.

Hi Fiber - Carlson

Posted by Reviewer1505855 on May 14, 2009

This is an excellent product. It prevents constipation, regulates the systems, good for the health. I will contiue using this product.

Good Fiber!

Posted by Reviewer1407811 on Nov 03, 2009

This fiber comes in a good size and the price is good too--much better than what I can buy at the store. Works as well too.

decent product

Posted by Reviewer3042655 on Mar 09, 2010

Good product, fiber is a little bit harder to drink (thicker) than Metamucil or other such products thus the 4 stars. Good alternative as fiber content is higher and sugar content lower