Carlson Labs, Key•E Suppositories, with Natural Vitamin E, 24 Soothing Inserts

ONLY thing that has ever worked !

Posted by Reviewer3326482 From Florida on Sep 15, 2009

I tried EVERYTHING for vaginal dryness, including prescription estrogen creme from my doc. After 3 miserable months, NOTHING worked! Then,as a last resort I decided to try the vitamin E suppositories, and although, I thought it sounded too easy and too good to be true, they are a true miracle worker for me! They are the only thing that stopped the dryness. I will never allow myself to run out of these. I can't recommend them enough !

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3015252 From Canada on Feb 20, 2010

I had Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Anal Canal, underwent treatment in July/August Chemo/Radiation and was in such terrible pain and on morphine until December when I began using these suppositories in both the Vanginal and Anal Canal. It was an overnight relief and I was off the morphine in 4 days after that. Carlson makes a great product!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1649284 From Canada on Aug 30, 2011

The E suppositories don't work as well as the prescription VagiFem but it does the job without the side effect VagiFem has. It does keep the vagina moist but does not thicken tissues like vagifem does. Other reviewers complained about it being messy but I didn't find it so. I insert it in the morning and find I don't even need a panty liner.

Carlson Labs Key E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer2805135 From Washington on Jul 20, 2011

I tried this product on the suggestion of my naturopathic doctor. I have found it to be great so far. I did not find it messy, as some people have said. I used it for 7 days and then 3 times a week, before bed. I suffer from menopausal vaginal dryness and am looking for an alternate solution to HRT, which I am attempting to stop using. I wish I had known about this product BEFORE I started using the hormones, with their risk of breast cancer and stroke. Just to know there is something else available is wonderful.

Worksgreat!

Posted by Reviewer1857717 From Wisconsin on Feb 24, 2009

Soothes vaginal dryness plus it's a great lub!! :)