foil wrap and breakage problems

Posted by Reviewer3056283 on Aug 04, 2010

The Key E suppositories individual foil wrappers are difficult to pull apart. Several suppositories have broken during unwrapping. Part of the problem is that it is very difficult to pull the two parts of the wrappers apart. Lots of pressure is required. This, I hope could be easily fixed. The other problem is that the suppositories, a molded bullet shaped item, often had not been molded properly. I found a divot like hole in many of them. These holes created weak points, vulnerable to breakage. Indeed, several did break while being opened. I like the idea of using vitamin E instead of hormone vaginal cream. I'll keep using them. I like the idea of using vitamin E suppositories instead of hormonal cream suppositories to address the problem of vaginal dryness the comes after menopause.

Caused a strong allergic reaction.

Posted by Leione on Apr 18, 2014

These suppositories contain vitamin E, a powerful soothing agent known for relieving burning, itching and irritation, and may help some people, but they didn't work for me: I had a strong allergic reaction to them. They didn't offer me any relief, just burning and irritation that wouldn't go away for almost two days.

Didn't work for what I needed it for

Posted by Reviewer1654490 on May 15, 2011

I used this product every night for over 6 weeks. It did not help with my extreme vaginal dryness.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2142395 on Apr 29, 2009

I bought these with not much anticipation that they would help but they did. They are a little messy but after the second use I got used to the messy feeling. I would say give these a try and I will be ordering more for sure.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3356391 on Jan 14, 2008

product was ok first time using a product like this decided to try it because vitamin e has the ability to keep tissues healthy seems like a good place to put such a product.

I guess it's good for candida

Posted by 5007909384962090409 on Aug 26, 2016

..but that's the only thing it's good for, because it didn't help me fighting chronic bacteririal cervix infection. I guess it might helped, but alone it wasn't good enough. If you have candida infection it helps (I have occasionally and i use it for that).

The vitamin E would be miniscule

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Oct 01, 2016

Because the vit E amount is not listed, no doubt is would be so small and be of no theraputic value. Putting vit E in the product name is just marketing. A good dose for vaginal atrophy is 500 i.u. The coconut and palm oils are good for lubrication. They need to be given time to melt before intercourse. To open, separate the foil tab at the top and peel down both both sides simultaniously.