Carlson,key E suppositories with natural Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Aug 01, 2008

Fantastic product, really helps with vaginial dryness, the best I Have ever uses.

VAginal Dryness Savior!

Posted by Reviewer1757174 on Aug 18, 2008

This product was a relief for my vaginal dryness. My boyfriend enjoys it even more..........

GREAT SERVICE GREAT PRICES

Posted by Reviewer2842384 on Oct 25, 2007

I am just thrilled with iherb. They have great prices and great service. I have placed at leat 3 orders now. And every time they shipped my order the same day I ordered. And I had it in my hands in 2 days, via priority mail.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3127809 on Nov 15, 2007

The product exceeded our familys expectations and completely helped heal the problem. We will continue to use this product as the need arrises.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1308235 on Jan 10, 2008

Excellent price for this product. Better than FDA approved products, this is natural.

Allright

Posted by 5169567352487237371 on May 02, 2016

I use about 1/3 at a time to make it less greasy.. I have to use sanitary pads when i use it because it will make an oilstain in my pants.

d

Posted by 5764152921106496683 on Dec 23, 2014

I found this helpful. I used it every other night and it seemed to provide relief.

Excellent product

Posted by 5253232147103604754 on Feb 01, 2015

I ordered this after reading other suggestions about problems of dryness This product suits me fine. Will continue to buy it.

Very good.

Posted by 4812996187997779901 on Sep 27, 2013

Very good (and soothing), but as other reviews have stated is messy if you use a whole suppository. 1/2 seemed to work better.

I guess it's good for candida

Posted by 5007909384962090409 on Aug 26, 2016

..but that's the only thing it's good for, because it didn't help me fighting chronic bacteririal cervix infection. I guess it might helped, but alone it wasn't good enough. If you have candida infection it helps (I have occasionally and i use it for that).