Carlson Labs, Key•E Suppositories, with Natural Vitamin E, 24 Soothing Inserts

My order

Posted by Reviewer1243598 From Great Britain on Mar 12, 2009

I was very pleased with my product I ordered from your company and was also impressed with the delivery time, So much so that I had encouraged friends of mine to try them as well. However after ordering another 4 boxes for my friends I am a bit disappointed that I am still waiting on the order to arrive 10 days later

Vitamin E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer2896447 From Ohio on Jul 03, 2009

Nice product-really need to insert at night before bed time and wear a mini pad as they do tend to leak. They do help a great deal for that vaginal dryness.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2142395 From New York on Apr 29, 2009

I bought these with not much anticipation that they would help but they did. They are a little messy but after the second use I got used to the messy feeling. I would say give these a try and I will be ordering more for sure.

Didn't work for what I needed it for

Posted by Reviewer1654490 From Texas on May 15, 2011

I used this product every night for over 6 weeks. It did not help with my extreme vaginal dryness.

KEY E SUPPOSITORIES

Posted by Reviewer3140746 From California on Jun 03, 2009

For vaginal dryness associated with menopause, these little gems provide soothing relief. Applicator is not incuded, which you may/may not need. I used nightly for 10 nights, then 3 X week thereafter. Unless you sleep upside down, watch out for leaks! Can also use daytime natural vaginal gel to boost healing. What an improvement! And I had the products in my hand in 2 days, from order to front door!