See Price in Cart

carlsons key E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer1154048 on May 05, 2012

I bought these after suffering terrible from vaginal dryness and cant use hrt,they are a miracle cure,fabulous i have got my life back now,my love life is great and im so much happier,i would recommend these 100%

Vaginal dryness

Posted by Cindyblase on Jul 01, 2013

Until your hormones are balanced, with natural progesterone cream, this product relieves dryness where it is needed. Internally lubricating instead of externally, giving you a more natural feeling. Undetectable and very natural feeling.

Carlson Labs, Key•E Suppositories, with Natural Vitamin E, 24 Soothing Inserts (CAR-00554)

Posted by 5136098148618745460 on Nov 02, 2012

Fabulous product. Happy vagina.

vitamin E vaginal suppositories

Posted by 5342071236980107321 on Oct 14, 2013

I am using these vitamin E suppositories for vaginal dryness. They are great. However, I would like to see more information on how many days to use them in succession. Some people say 7 days while others say 14. That is a little confusing.

Excellent product

Posted by 5017393311089248503 on Oct 30, 2013

This product is the only one that I have found to give me relief from vaginal dryness. Since I started using this I have absolutely no more pain and can finally continue to enjoy our lives together.

Helpful for VA

Posted by 5249123369830157148 on Oct 24, 2013

I don't find this to be a miracle cure, but it ia helpful tool in dealing with VA. Like other women, I find 1/3 to 1/2 to be sufficient, and best used right before bed. I do not like the fact that the oil is hydrogenated, though - it concerns me - I don't eat any hydrogenated food, so why would I want to use hydrogenated products there? Also, I don't like the odour that I notice the next day - mild enough, though, that I don't think anyone else notices. Would definitely buy again if I can't find anything better. As I said, a useful tool in the toolbox.

Allright

Posted by 5169567352487237371 on May 02, 2016

I use about 1/3 at a time to make it less greasy.. I have to use sanitary pads when i use it because it will make an oilstain in my pants.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2796044 on Jun 17, 2009

These work nicely.

Vitamin E suppositories

Posted by Reviewer2263907 on Mar 07, 2009

They seem fine.

E Suppositories with Natural Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer1596251 on Mar 22, 2010

Am enjoying the much needed reflief.