Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2649302 on Oct 28, 2011

Service was fast and cost of product reasonable. It was amazing to me how the exact same product was delivered less expensively than buying the product at my local health food store. Thank you.

Worked for me.

Posted by Reviewer1253630 on Oct 11, 2011

I am 50 and and am post-menopause. I was looking for something to relieve the symptoms of dryness that are apart of menopause without synthetic hormone replacement. I also added flax to my diet as well as a topical progesterone cream. My online search repeated the use of real natural - not synthetic vitamin E. I have had good results with this and will reorder as needed. It is messy though. Best to use at night and wear a pad. Not all "natural" products are created equal. This product has done well for me.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1649284 on Aug 30, 2011

The E suppositories don't work as well as the prescription VagiFem but it does the job without the side effect VagiFem has. It does keep the vagina moist but does not thicken tissues like vagifem does. Other reviewers complained about it being messy but I didn't find it so. I insert it in the morning and find I don't even need a panty liner.

great product

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011

very effective for several different applications

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1389257 on Aug 23, 2011

Very good product. It really works for vaginal dryness after menopause.

Carlson Labs Key E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer2805135 on Jul 20, 2011

I tried this product on the suggestion of my naturopathic doctor. I have found it to be great so far. I did not find it messy, as some people have said. I used it for 7 days and then 3 times a week, before bed. I suffer from menopausal vaginal dryness and am looking for an alternate solution to HRT, which I am attempting to stop using. I wish I had known about this product BEFORE I started using the hormones, with their risk of breast cancer and stroke. Just to know there is something else available is wonderful.

Didn't work for what I needed it for

Posted by Reviewer1654490 on May 15, 2011

I used this product every night for over 6 weeks. It did not help with my extreme vaginal dryness.

vitaime E

Posted by Reviewer2944693 on Apr 25, 2011

this place is the best, IHerb.com. Get your order within 1-2 days and no problems. Love this place!! Give it a 100 out of 0-100. Honestly the best!!

So Far So Good

Posted by Reviewer2718274 on Apr 19, 2011

im almost 26yrs old and ive been experiencing vaginal dryness. im not sure if its pre-menopause(my mom went thru it at the age of 32) or my birthcontrol. my dr just tell use cream which is not cutting it at all. i googled different things and this product had the most and best reviews! i ordered 2pks and received them in a timely manner. ive used them twice and i cannot complain!

very good product