10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Carlson Labs, Key•E Suppositories, Natural Vitamin E, 24 Soothing Inserts

Worked for me.

Posted by Reviewer1253630 on Oct 11, 2011

I am 50 and and am post-menopause. I was looking for something to relieve the symptoms of dryness that are apart of menopause without synthetic hormone replacement. I also added flax to my diet as well as a topical progesterone cream. My online search repeated the use of real natural - not synthetic vitamin E. I have had good results with this and will reorder as needed. It is messy though. Best to use at night and wear a pad. Not all "natural" products are created equal. This product has done well for me.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2649302 on Oct 28, 2011

Service was fast and cost of product reasonable. It was amazing to me how the exact same product was delivered less expensively than buying the product at my local health food store. Thank you.

Carlson Labs, Key•E Suppositories, with Natural Vitamin E, 24 Soothing Inserts (CAR-00554)

Posted by 5136098148618745460 on Nov 02, 2012

Fabulous product. Happy vagina.

carlsons key E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer1154048 on May 05, 2012

I bought these after suffering terrible from vaginal dryness and cant use hrt,they are a miracle cure,fabulous i have got my life back now,my love life is great and im so much happier,i would recommend these 100%

helps ease discomfort!

Posted by 5633937399060134838 on Jun 16, 2013

Nice if you're feeling dry or your vagina feels of balance! They melt quickly so pop them in the freezer before using them so you can insert easier! I use them at night with a pantry liner as well!