excellent

Posted by Reviewer1971755 on Sep 22, 2013

I really like this form of vitamin C. Calcium Ascorbate is easy on the stomach and also supplies some Calcium, which saves me having to get clacium tablets separately. The capsules are very easy to swallow - much easier than most other Vit C I have tried that are in tablet form. I also really like that there aren't bioflavinoids in this Vit C. There are plenty of Vit C mixtures out there with bioflavinoids in them if that is what you want, but I prefer to have the choice and have my C without bioflavinoids. So I'm really pleased that Carlson have made this product and that iherb stock it.

good product

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Apr 02, 2013

I like carlson products.They really work

Mild·C, Vitamin C, 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2370829 on Apr 05, 2012

My child is autist and allergic person. This product doesn't cause any problems.

Great buffered Vit C

Posted by Reviewer2306371 on Dec 23, 2011

Seems like a great vit c if you need the buffered c

Very Gentle on My Stomach

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on May 01, 2010

Vitamin C with Bioflavanoids was irritating my stomach as I have a stomach ulcer. My Doctor recommended these and my stomach is much happier.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2045416 on Apr 25, 2010

I like these capsulas, better than ordinary tablets.

A great product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3304327 on Feb 18, 2010

I take several grams of buffered Vitamin C per day plus large amounts of bioflavonoids to strengthen capillaries. Carlson Mild C 500mg capsules are easy to take. Each capsule gives me 500mg of C buffered with 56mg of calcium, all for about six cents per capsule (as of February 2010). Great product, good price, plus iherb's great service. Thank you, iherb, for restocking this great product!