Good

Posted by Reviewer2797113 on Feb 22, 2010

This is a good product. A little to expensive but good.

Review

Posted by Reviewer3089461 on Mar 04, 2010

Very good product. Hard to get past the taste, though. Using warm to hot water helps. Haven't found anything to cover the flavor.

Very Nice C

Posted by Reviewer2348302 on Aug 08, 2011

This stuff is now my favorite vitamin C. It mixes pretty well with water alone - I add mine with a greens supplement and it neutralizes the bitter greens well. It seems to give me a little boost in the mornings - you don't need much - 1/4 teaspoon. Looking forward to seeing how this supports the immune system in the upcoming winter.

Cheap and convenient

Posted by Reviewer3242804 on Dec 15, 2011

This product is cost effective when calculated at $ per mg of vitamin C. Moreover, I easy to prepare and I give it to my children in the milk glas in the morning, so it easy to take.

Well...

Posted by Reviewer1043272 on Aug 01, 2012

A good label, a good product, but like all preparations of the same, the contents do not completely dissolve in water.

Just started this Mild C because my sister swears by it

Posted by 5008030294164759036 on Jun 17, 2016

I have a low immune system and get congestions so a lot. My sister has been using this for over a year and has not had a congestion since she started using the Mild C crystals. Ergo, thought I should try it. I can say it is easy to use. First thing in the morning I put the amount suggested in my coffee cup with equal amounts (1/4 cup) of cold water and grape juice. Let it sit about 5 minutes after you stir to dissolve, stir again and drink. I can't even taste it. Then I pour my coffee in my cup and even though I don't see any C left, that will get it all. I'll update review in 6 months.

no hassel

Posted by Reviewer2131376 on Aug 13, 2009

easy to take ,and no bad taste

Still waiting to try.

Posted by Reviewer3304253 on Dec 24, 2011

Havent opened the packet yet, but it seems like very nice value. I guess it cant be any worse than the other similar products so should be a good deal.