Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

the easy, economical choice

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

this is the easiest-mixing, best-tasting vitamin c powder there is. Simply add to some lukewarm water,wiggle the glass for a second, and drink it down. It's not even neccessary to stir! And because it's buffered, upset tummy will never be an issue. Of course, this is a VERY large container, suitable for a family, or for heavy duty supplementation. Also, anyone using any calcium ascorvate product on a regular basis would be foolish not to also take a magnesium supplement. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Carlson Labs Mild C

Posted by Reviewer2431408 on Feb 16, 2010

My husband was not pleased to be taking so many supplement pills, so I researched and then ordered Carlson Labs Mild C Crystals, Carlson Labs Fish Oil, Lemon Flavored, and Now L-Lysine powder to add to his tofu/berry smoothie every morning. This eliminated six pills and there is no bad/aftertaste from any of them. Using these products also eliminates the extra ingredients they use to coat the pills. Iherb service was fast and accurate, as always. Every online company should follow their example!

Carlson labs, mild-C, Vit. C Crystals

Posted by Reviewer1017130 on Nov 02, 2009

the powder dissolve instantly and has no taste. I take it without dissolving it, following it with a drink of juice or tea. I add it to food in my blender to minimize oxidation.

Top Quality Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jan 18, 2010

Excellent non-acidic vitamin C crystals at a great price. I will continue to purchase this for as long as iherb stock it.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer3011160 on Aug 24, 2009

EXCELLENT product. EXCELLENT price. EXCELLENT delivery time. Only one week to Australia. Amazing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »