See Price in Cart

the easy, economical choice

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

this is the easiest-mixing, best-tasting vitamin c powder there is. Simply add to some lukewarm water,wiggle the glass for a second, and drink it down. It's not even neccessary to stir! And because it's buffered, upset tummy will never be an issue. Of course, this is a VERY large container, suitable for a family, or for heavy duty supplementation. Also, anyone using any calcium ascorvate product on a regular basis would be foolish not to also take a magnesium supplement. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Carlson labs, mild-C, Vit. C Crystals

Posted by Reviewer1017130 on Nov 02, 2009

the powder dissolve instantly and has no taste. I take it without dissolving it, following it with a drink of juice or tea. I add it to food in my blender to minimize oxidation.

Carlson Labs Mild C

Posted by Reviewer2431408 on Feb 16, 2010

My husband was not pleased to be taking so many supplement pills, so I researched and then ordered Carlson Labs Mild C Crystals, Carlson Labs Fish Oil, Lemon Flavored, and Now L-Lysine powder to add to his tofu/berry smoothie every morning. This eliminated six pills and there is no bad/aftertaste from any of them. Using these products also eliminates the extra ingredients they use to coat the pills. Iherb service was fast and accurate, as always. Every online company should follow their example!

Easy vitamin C

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Simply in juice or water, disolves fast, good taste. I will switch to Source Naturals Wellness C-1000 because I forget to take it. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

excellent vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer2718035 on Feb 20, 2011

great value and great quality

Best way to megadose vit. C

Posted by Reviewer3054106 on Jun 23, 2011

Buffered vitamin C

The best and easiest.

Posted by Reviewer2366768 on Aug 12, 2011

This is the easiest to dispense all my dogs eat it especially the ones that can find pills in their meals.

Excellent choice!

Posted by Reviewer1734794 on Oct 28, 2011

This is the only buffered vitamin c I have bought that is mildly taste when taken in small amounts and dissolves very easily in water or juice. My son takes this without any fuss. He has extremely picky taste buds.

Top Quality Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jan 18, 2010

Excellent non-acidic vitamin C crystals at a great price. I will continue to purchase this for as long as iherb stock it.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer3011160 on Aug 24, 2009

EXCELLENT product. EXCELLENT price. EXCELLENT delivery time. Only one week to Australia. Amazing.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »