Carlson Labs, Mild-C, Vitamin C Crystals, 35oz

Posted by Reviewer3126160 on Dec 09, 2014

I've loved this product for many years. It's easy on the stomach and easy for kids to take. Sadly, I just learned that this product is full of GMO's, so there's no more taking this one. The Vitamin C Crystals are the only Vitamin C Carlson makes that is non-GMO. Maybe in the future, Mild-C will be too. Until then, no more GMO Vitamin C for my family.

no expiring date and no reply from carlsen!

Posted by Reviewer1814822 on Jan 04, 2013

i wouldn't recommend this as there's no expiring date on it and when i wrote to carlsen about this issue, got no reply. No way to treat customers. About the product itself, well..just normal Vitamin C Ascorbin, no natural stuff.

the easy, economical choice

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

this is the easiest-mixing, best-tasting vitamin c powder there is. Simply add to some lukewarm water,wiggle the glass for a second, and drink it down. It's not even neccessary to stir! And because it's buffered, upset tummy will never be an issue. Of course, this is a VERY large container, suitable for a family, or for heavy duty supplementation. Also, anyone using any calcium ascorvate product on a regular basis would be foolish not to also take a magnesium supplement. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Carlson labs, mild-C, Vit. C Crystals

Posted by Reviewer1017130 on Nov 02, 2009

the powder dissolve instantly and has no taste. I take it without dissolving it, following it with a drink of juice or tea. I add it to food in my blender to minimize oxidation.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2797113 on Feb 22, 2010

This is a good product. A little to expensive but good.

Carlson Labs Mild C

Posted by Reviewer2431408 on Feb 16, 2010

My husband was not pleased to be taking so many supplement pills, so I researched and then ordered Carlson Labs Mild C Crystals, Carlson Labs Fish Oil, Lemon Flavored, and Now L-Lysine powder to add to his tofu/berry smoothie every morning. This eliminated six pills and there is no bad/aftertaste from any of them. Using these products also eliminates the extra ingredients they use to coat the pills. Iherb service was fast and accurate, as always. Every online company should follow their example!

Best price, standard quality

Posted by Reviewer3176701 on Jul 20, 2013

I and many members of my family and friends have been taking this for years. Best price we could find including shipping. It has slightly bitter taste (just as it should have according to what it is). If you are looking for Calcium Ascorbate, you found it.

Perfect Product, very agreable to take with a juice!

Posted by Reviewer2092041 on Oct 30, 2014

Perfect Product, very agreable to take with a juice! 3g vitamin c a day, keeps the doctor away!

Top Quality Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jan 18, 2010

Excellent non-acidic vitamin C crystals at a great price. I will continue to purchase this for as long as iherb stock it.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer3011160 on Aug 24, 2009

EXCELLENT product. EXCELLENT price. EXCELLENT delivery time. Only one week to Australia. Amazing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »